Normani

URBAN

1 hour ago, remming said:

I know why Gunna was chosen but I just know Lucky daye or Ty dolla would have sounded amazing with her on this song :laugh:

gunna is gunna get all the kids just watch. tik tok and etc is gunna be all over the record. gunna sounds perfect on this

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

12 hours ago, Arianna Kylie said:

gunna is gunna get all the kids just watch. tik tok and etc is gunna be all over the record. gunna sounds perfect on this

Oh I know. I listen to rap music regularly and I already posted that I love the way he sounds but I think there are other people who would sound just as good or better. :laugh:

I am super curious about the direction of the music video. I wonder if Gunna is going to be it.

I highly doubt most of this board listens to Urban radio stations, but 1:59 will stand out with the songs that are currently in rotation right now. Also, I hate how WS isn't going to be apart of the album even though it sounds like it could fit. 1:59 could flow right into WS on a track list. 

Any ideas on what the video is going to look like? Something like Try Again would EAT.

Try Again Music Video GIF

Edited by AFullMoonlight
  • Like 5

her engagements (especially her Insta likes) are kinda worrying. I hope everyone will still be tuned in.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Can said:

her engagements (especially her Insta likes) are kinda worrying. I hope everyone will still be tuned in.

Yeah I noticed ever since the announcement they've gone down. I think it's because unlike Chloe and Coco is that she doesn't do any covers or any other interactions with fans. Also, the delayed announcement could've done it as well. 

• Like 2

Doesn't help that Normani doesn't post or do anything new for days in between each one…

I'm hoping a post will be made daily starting Friday, for the entire week, leading up to the release because it has been sparse thus far. 

Edited by Crank_It_Up
  • Like 2

@lydia you need to make this girl do ACTUAL promo and keep her fans HUNGRY.... the only ones that really gaf right now are the 6 perched fans (including me) in this thread.... DO SOMETHING..... post a TEASER.... make her post consistently....... going dead in between each period does not help her whatsoever........ come on now

:isudumblmao:

• Like 1

Instagram likes can be very deceiving. Someone can average half a million likes per post, yet people can still be inactive when it comes to supporting that person's music. I know that she's losing some followers, but you have to remember that she's not someone who uses her platform regularly so we really shouldn't be surprised.

• Like 2

Still Tipping is growing on me. I think we might need it on the deluxe. 

2 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Still Tipping is growing on me. I think we might need it on the deluxe. 

Is this one of the tracks she and Lydia teased weeks ago? 

4 minutes ago, maaricle said:

Is this one of the tracks she and Lydia teased weeks ago? 

Yes

• Thanks 1

Ummm so was kinda expecting a little more content and engagement with us but she could be busy with stuff for when 1:59 comes out 

1 hour ago, Hey200200 said:

Ummm so was kinda expecting a little more content and engagement with us but she could be busy with stuff for when 1:59 comes out 

I'm guessing we might get that this week?

Me too but WheresJay did say that we were gonna get tired of here so I'm still hoping for a lot of content whenever she really starts the rollout 

5 hours ago, Hey200200 said:

i don't see why she would hella promote the song a week before, save it for the week of so it prepares everyone for friday.

A lot of ppl are making this rollout miserable. We got ppl crying over the fact she's not putting out an upbeat song, and then we got others nitpicking the rollout, questioning every single thing and it's mad annoying. It's more enjoyable supporting her offline I swear.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Scorpioojay said:

A lot of ppl are making this rollout miserable. We got ppl crying over the fact she's not putting out an upbeat song, and then we got others nitpicking the rollout, questioning every single thing and it's mad annoying. It's more enjoyable supporting her offline I swear.

Yup that's our base

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Scorpioojay said:

then they say when we say stuff like this we're just allowing whatever but a lot of these things y'all are saying are accusations lol. wheresjay and etc said we're gonna enjoy this era, her team has been quiet and y'all have came up with so many things to rattle ur brains for whatever reason.

• Like 2

7 days & 14 hours till the return!

762 days since Fair came out, and we're still standing. 

Stan Twitter

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

i wonder if there's a performance planned for release week..a late night show one would eatDiary Of A Wimpy Kid What GIF

you say you dont wanna talk about it no moreeeeee well if you dont wanna try im done :WAP:

• Like 2

A week from today it's about to go downnn

i wonder if there's more to the 1:59 instrumental, more layers. Or maybe that's it. I'm hoping for some beautiful ad libs from Normani on the song.

4 hours ago, troubledparadise said:

you say you dont wanna talk about it no moreeeeee well if you dont wanna try im done :WAP:

??? Lyrics 

13 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

7 days & 14 hours till the return!

762 days since Fair came out, and we're still standing. 

Stan Twitter

And she had the nerves to say " there won't be 200 more days " back then :ahh:

Edited by noemani
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.