• Flare

• orange22

19 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

๐Ÿ”ช ๐Ÿ“–ย 

Nervous Kelly Rowland GIF

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, WheresJay said:

๐Ÿ”ช ๐Ÿ“–ย 

Either you stop spreading lies for engagement or I expose your whole identity and the person you get this information from.ย 

ย 

This dude has lied multiple times in your face, and y'all still take him seriously.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Wtf girl mind your business :skull:

ย 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, wavelikemani said:

Either you stop spreading lies for engagement or I expose your whole identity and the person you get this information from.ย 

ย 

This dude has lied multiple times in your face, and y'all still take him seriously.

wtf he has been right so many times, go away weirdo. where you even coming from?

4 minutes ago, Can said:

wtf he has been right so many times, go away weirdo. where you even coming from?

Where has been right? When he said she was dropping a dual single? Or when he said she was announcing the lead on the week after Dopamine's announcement? Or when he teased Candy Paint's drop multiple times last year?ย 

ย 

Dont be dumb for free on the internet pookie.

Where has been right? When he said she was dropping a dual single? Or when he said she was announcing the lead on the week after Dopamine's announcement? Or when he teased Candy Paint's drop multiple times last year?ย 

ย 

How many times have we ALL been mislead by Normani's plans? There's no reason at all to come like this for someone simply keeping us busy with actual accurate information at times. Geez..ย 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wavelikemani said:

ย 

1.Babe he never said a dual release is 100% to come. 2. He can't do **** if Mani/her label are always changing their plans wtf. 3. He was right about the album cover, vma performance and so MANY other things be so fr.ย 

ย 

Don't be in this forum if you come with this energy. You're the reason why so many "reliable insiders" don't wanna talk about Normani because this toxic behavior is ridiculous. Threatening to expose somebody's identify when he has been here for years and never had the desire for engagements. You embarrassing.ย 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

How many times have we ALL been mislead by Normani's plans? There's no reason at all to come like this for someone simply keeping us busy with actual accurate information at times. Geez..ย 

Which accurate information has been given? Brandy herself confirmed she was on Normani's album and so did JB. Since Q2 of 2023 it was said on Pulse her album theme and that Hugo shoted the cover and since July Big Boi has been repassed meaning half of the fanbases already heard it.ย 

ย 

The rest was lies, as I mentioned before and you all fall for it.

• Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, shelven said:

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this is something planned by Normani's team in partnership with her. Brandon/S10 could never!

I believe they paid for the first candy paint tiktok :laugh:. Not sure about the second one since she put it was just for fun but to me the first one was clearly paid marketing. A lot of people do it.ย 

9 minutes ago, Can said:

1.Babe he never said a dual release is 100% to come. 2. He can't do **** if Mani/her label are always changing their plans wtf. 3. He was right about the album cover, vma performance and so MANY other things be so fr.ย 

ย 

Don't be in this forum if you come with this energy. You're the reason why so many "reliable insiders" don't wanna talk about Normani because this toxic behavior is ridiculous. Threatening to expose somebody's identify when he has been here for years and never had the desire for engagements. You embarrassing.ย 

Already replied to all of it on the previous post. Plus, the VMA performance meant for her was given to another artist and then the fanbase just begged MTV to give her another slot.ย 

ย 

There's only 1 reliable insider when it comes to Normani and you'll only find it on Pulse or Instagram.

ย 

Warn been done.ย 

Edited by wavelikemani
Typo

Which accurate information has been given? Brandy herself confirmed she was on Normani's album and so did JB. Since Q2 of 2023 it was said on Pulse her album theme and that Hugo shoted the cover and since July Big Boi has been repassed meaning half of the fanbases already heard it.ย 

ย 

The rest was lies, as I mentioned before and you all fall for it.

why u acting like an *******ย 

Girl we all like Wheresjay in here, if you don't you can just leave before we get a mod to ban you from this thread.

ย 

No reason AT ALL to threaten someone besides jealousy. Just leave boo.ย 

• Like 4

@WheresJayย please don't take this account seriously we ALL are grateful for your info and never doubted you. don't let that one troll let you think otherwise

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Can said:

@WheresJayย please don't take this account seriously we ALL are grateful for your info and never doubted you. don't let that one troll let you think otherwise

Because you all are dumb wbk. Meanwhile I've said what I said and I'll be exposing fake insiders everytime they need an engagement.ย 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Girl we all like Wheresjay in here, if you don't you can just leave before we get a mod to ban you from this thread.

ย 

No reason AT ALL to threaten someone besides jealousy. Just leave boo.ย 

Sista irdgafย  about anything you're saying

On 2/7/2024 at 9:11 AM, wavelikemani said:

You right!ย 

@WheresJay sorry for coming at you like that boo. Let me dm you to personally apologizeย 

Not again. Have we not learned anything from Februaryโ€ฆ?

ย 

@WheresJayย is a valued member of the fanbase and on multiple occasions, has provided significant information.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Crank_It_Up said:

ย 

@WheresJayย is a valued member of the fanbase and on multiple occasions, has provided significant information.

oh wow. you gagged him. he needs to sit his a** downย 

3 minutes ago, Crank_It_Up said:

ย 

In february i was just talking to him to get his source to be fired, y'all act so clueless its actually funny.ย 

ย 

Name me ONE accurate info that he gave and I tell you who he stole it from and took credits.

Who even cares :skull:ย 

14 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Who even cares :skull:ย 

Apparently youย 

ย 

So weird that I have justified everything I said with facts and none of you can do the same.ย 

Edited by wavelikemani

1 hour ago, wavelikemani said:

ย 

He knew lyrics and titles to songs we had not heard. He knew details about the album cover. He also knew info about wild side including lyrics and the MV. You can check this thread for proof. He's legit. In terms of dates and her plans , it's not his fault her team changes their minds. That's bound to happen. Even other credible sources have had that issue. There is one person that was in here was pretending to be an insider and it's not @WheresJay. He actually tries to give info since he knows mani fans want it but stuff like this comes off as super unappreciative and strange. There is no need to go off on a tangent especially since you're extremely wrong. Both sources you mentioned have been misled by her plans too so you definitely need to stop and you need to be removed.

Edited by Lilaislight
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Lilaislight said:

He knew lyrics and titles to songs we had not heard. He knew details about the album cover. He also knew info about wild side including lyrics and the MV. You can check this thread for proof. He's legit. In terms of dates and her plans , it's not his fault her team changes their minds. That's bound to happen. Even other credible sources have had that issue. There is one person that was in here was pretending to be an insider and it's not @WheresJay. He actually tries to give info since he knows mani fans want it but stuff like this comes off as super unappreciative and strange. There is no need to go off on a tangent especially since you're extremely wrong. You need to be removed.

Tell me the songs titles and lyrics he knew.ย 

ย 

Tell me what did he said about WS that was not previously said by ***ย 

ย 

Normani only changed plans once when her father was unhealthy and it was 2 years ago.ย 

ย 

If he legit about dates and plans, why did he said she was announcing 1:59 the Monday after she announced the album?ย 

ย 

Im not being rude, Im literally telling y'all he either lies or take credits for other ppl information. I've asked you to name information so I can tell you who said it first.ย 

ย 

And i've got 2 other accounts in here, sรณ remove me and i'll use the others.ย 

ย 

Yall d-riding for what?ย 

ย 

• Thumbs Down 2

You just want attentionโ€ฆ You got it. Want us to DM you for info? Literally no one cares "who said it first"ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, wavelikemani said:

Tell me the songs titles and lyrics he knew.ย 

ย 

Tell me what did he said about WS that was not previously said by ***ย 

ย 

Normani only changed plans once when her father was unhealthy and it was 2 years ago.ย 

ย 

If he legit about dates and plans, why did he said she was announcing 1:59 the Monday after she announced the album?ย 

ย 

Im not being rude, Im literally telling y'all he either lies or take credits for other ppl information. I've asked you to name information so I can tell you who said it first.ย 

ย 

And i've got 2 other accounts in here, sรณ remove me and i'll use the others.ย 

ย 

Yall d-riding for what?ย 

ย 

ย 

Your problem is instead of taking the time to do research, you are being impulsive. All of the answers to your questions can be found by simply taking your time and sifting through the forum. I'm not your maid, YOU can do the research yourself. As i said, even the sources you mentioned have had moments of uncertainty because her team and her are fickle. You're being beyond rude. You're being unhinged threatening him and that's not cool. There is no need to come at people like that. You're the only one in here who is being this way. If you don't believe he's credible then don't listen to him. That simple. But why come in a thread threatening someone you don't know?. Even if he did not say it first we heard it first from him so oh well. This is not twitter. Calm down

Edited by Lilaislight
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.