Normani

URBAN

2 hours ago, WheresJay said:

🔪 📖 

The Craft and Scream? Will those be some type of inspiration for the music video. I think that actually funny because they both came out in 1996 and that was the year Mani was born as well as the rumored title for the first album in 2018-2019. Either that or is Doja featured on the album? I know she has the whole horror/slash movie vibe for Scarlet?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

12 minutes ago, Lilaislight said:

Your problem is instead of taking the time to do research, you are being impulsive. All of the answers to your questions can be found by simply taking your time and sifting through the forum. I'm not your maid, YOU can do the research yourself. As i said, even the sources you mentioned have had moments of uncertainty because her team and her are fickle. You're being beyond rude. You're being unhinged threatening him and that's not cool. There is no need to come at people like that. You're the only one in here who is being this way. If you don't believe he's credible then don't listen to him. That simple. But why come in a thread threatening someone you don't know?. Even if he did not say it first we heard it first from him so oh well. This is not twitter. Calm down

But I clearly did my research and explained it on my previous posts. Just scroll and read hun. 

And how am I being impulsive for just calling him out? Matter of fact, I already privately talked to him and asked him to stop speaking on stuff that could mess with her rollout, so if he still does it I have no option. 

Always respected him and came to him in a respectfull way, mainly when talking to him privately, so regardless of your opinion, dont speak on what you dont know. 

Just now, wavelikemani said:

But I clearly did my research and explained it on my previous posts. Just scroll and read hun. 

And how am I being impulsive for just calling him out? Matter of fact, I already privately talked to him and asked him to stop speaking on stuff that could mess with her rollout, so if he still does it I have no option. 

Always respected him and came to him in a respectfull way, mainly when talking to him privately, so regardless of your opinion, dont speak on what you dont know. 

You are currently speaking on what you don't know. You are giving normani fans a bad look in here by being this way. Every artist on this website has an insider who provides info and there hasn't been an instance where info was given and a roll out was halted. You are fine with other sources speaking on stuff pertaining to her rollout but not him. That's silly. They are all doing the same thing and have been doing it long enough to know what to share and what not to share. He is always gracious and kind to normani, he wants this album as much as we do. He would not jeopardize her process by saying things that will give too much away to where it would directly affect her. You're threatening to expose him because you feel he's spreading info that's not his , not because the info isn't true. There is no point in that and there is never a need to threaten anyone on here who is just trying to give us info. That's the point of this website. So far , he has been right, if you don't like it or believe it, leave.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Lilaislight said:

You are currently speaking on what you don't know. You are giving normani fans a bad look in here by being this way. Every artist on this website has an insider who provides info and there hasn't been an instance where info was given and a roll out was halted. You are fine with other sources speaking on stuff pertaining to her rollout but not him. That's silly. They are all doing the same thing and have been doing it long enough to know what to share and what not to share. He is always gracious and kind to normani, he wants this album as much as we do. He would not jeopardize her process by saying things that will give too much away to where it would directly affect her. You're threatening to expose him because you feel he's spreading info that's not his , not because the info isn't true. There is no point in that and there is never a need to threaten anyone on here who is just trying to give us info. That's the point of this website. So far , he has been right, if you don't like it or believe it, leave.

Respectfully, most of y'all post hate comments about her work on here and her choices and Im the one who gives this fanbase a bad name? 

Never said he didnt want Normani to succeed. Just said he lied multiple times, and the right things yall talking about  have been said by other people. And he knows what I meant when I said he's been messing with the rollout. Im not gonna bring it to the public page. 

Now i've messaged him, if he's a grown man, we'll talk. 

Just now, wavelikemani said:

Respectfully, most of y'all post hate comments about her work on here and her choices and Im the one who gives this fanbase a bad name? 

Never said he didnt want Normani to succeed. Just said he lied multiple times, and the right things yall talking about  have been said by other people. And he knows what I meant when I said he's been messing with the rollout. Im not gonna bring it to the public page. 

Now i've messaged him, if he's a grown man, we'll talk. 

Since you messaged him privately, you should have kept that interaction private instead of bringing that into this thread. We didn't need to see that nor do we care too. You did this before then apologized. You look a little strange for that. I have been respectful regarding my opinions about her work choices always. how others choose to express their feelings pertaining to that has little to do with me. Everything every insider has said has been said by other people. Get a clue and stop threatening people who are not threatening you. Every artist has people in these threads that share info. That's not abnormal. Now you're implying that you know something about the rollout being tampered with because of the info he is sharing but according to you none of the info is accurate so why does it matter ?. Why aren't you going off on the insiders who are sharing info you believe to be accurate. Wouldn't that be more effective since you believe their information to be true? You've caused an unnecessary disturbance and now this thread will most likely go rogue because you decided you wanted to be a lunatic.. Thanks a lot. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lilaislight said:

Since you messaged him privately, you should have kept that interaction private instead of bringing that into this thread. We didn't need to see that nor do we care too. You did this before then apologized. You look a little strange for that. I have been respectful regarding my opinions about her work choices always. how others choose to express their feelings pertaining to that has little to do with me. Everything every insider has said has been said by other people. Get a clue and stop threatening people who are not threatening you. Every artist has people in these threads that share info. That's not abnormal. Now you're implying that you know something about the rollout being tampered with because of the info he is sharing but according to you none of the info is accurate so why does it matter ?. Why aren't you going off on the insiders who are sharing info you believe to be accurate. Wouldn't that be more effective since you believe their information to be true? You've caused an unnecessary disturbance and now this thread will most likely go rogue because you decided you wanted to be a lunatic.. Thanks a lot. 

If you dont care about this why is it the fifth message from you Im replying to? 

And if others people posts whacking her dont concern you for giving a bad name to this fanbase, why does me calling someone out does? What is bothering you so much? 

And you're welcome, this threat is made with everyone's opinion, so why cant I include mine? Did I went against you? Did I went against Normani? Or did I just directly came for one person? You seem to bothered, are you WJ alt account?

1 hour ago, wavelikemani said:

Tell me the songs titles and lyrics he knew. 

Tell me what did he said about WS that was not previously said by *** 

Normani only changed plans once when her father was unhealthy and it was 2 years ago. 

If he legit about dates and plans, why did he said she was announcing 1:59 the Monday after she announced the album? 

Im not being rude, Im literally telling y'all he either lies or take credits for other ppl information. I've asked you to name information so I can tell you who said it first. 

And i've got 2 other accounts in here, só remove me and i'll use the others. 

Yall d-riding for what? 

girl nobody gives a **** lmaooo

Whew it's to much distraction going on…..so ummm anyway let's circle back to guessing what this could possibly be about..(🔪📖)  MV theme , lyrics spoiler ? Or a hint at who else could be on the album . I just hope it's nothing bad 

Edited by Hey200200
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, wavelikemani said:

If you dont care about this why is it the fifth message from you Im replying to? 

And if others people posts whacking her dont concern you for giving a bad name to this fanbase, why does me calling someone out does? What is bothering you so much? 

And you're welcome, this threat is made with everyone's opinion, so why cant I include mine? Did I went against you? Did I went against Normani? Or did I just directly came for one person? You seem to bothered, are you WJ alt account?

I've made my reasons clear before as to why i am responding but it's clear you lack the ability to comprehend so I'll say it one last time. Atrl is not the place to behave the way you are behaving. It's annoying because you are erratic and disturbing the vibe. An opinion is fine, threatening someone is not. It's a specific type of Stan's she has that are incredibly rude and sabotage fun for the normal ones. You fit into that category and it's unfortunate for us that we have to see that in this thread when the other social media platforms are filled with them. Keep your spats with people private. There was no point in making it public because no one here believes you. If you were threatening any other account I would be saying the same thing because you'd still be disturbing the thread with the erratic energy. You've done more harm than good because now you've implied her rollout is being messed with which will cause some worry for her fans. Had you kept that between you and the other person privately, no one would know. No other fans of artist do this beside normani fans and it's annoying. They ran off one insider and now you're trying to doing the same . they don't even claim to be an insider so there is really no point in the hostility. If you have heard the information he shared already, good for you but we haven't. It's a first to us and that's ok. You're bad energy was not needed. I'm over going back and forth. Please be mindful of others and keep the impulsivity to yourself.

Edited by Lilaislight
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way that's obviously a twitter stan :ahh: 

• Like 7

(🔪📖)  ummmmmmm 🤔🤔 Death Note like the anime? 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lilaislight said:

I've made my reasons clear before as to why i am responding but it's clear you lack the ability to comprehend so I'll say it one last time. Atrl is not the place to behave the way you are behaving. It's annoying because you are erratic and disturbing the vibe. An opinion is fine, threatening someone is not. It's a specific type of Stan's she has that are incredibly rude and sabotage fun for the normal ones. You fit into that category and it's unfortunate for us that we have to see that in this thread when the other social media platforms are filled with them. Keep your spats with people private. There was no point in making it public because no one here believes you. If you were threatening any other account I would be saying the same thing because you'd still be disturbing the thread with the erratic energy. You've done more harm than good because now you've implied her rollout is being messed with which will cause some worry for her fans. Had you kept that between you and the other person privately, no one would know. No other fans of artist do this beside normani fans and it's annoying. They ran off one insider and now you're trying to doing the same . they don't even claim to be an insider so there is really no point in the hostility. If you have heard the information he shared already, good for you but we haven't. It's a first to us and that's ok. You're bad energy was not needed. I'm over going back and forth. Please be mindful of others and keep the impulsivity to yourself.

Girl Im not reading that. Im happy for you or sorry that it happened 🤠

• Thumbs Down 2

29 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

The way that's obviously a twitter stan :ahh: 

So are you so now what? Is that suppose to be a drag when you're there too?

can we all stop entertaining this troll now? just clogging up the forum for no reason

• Like 7

2 hours ago, wavelikemani said:

And i've got 2 other accounts in here, só remove me and i'll use the others. 

Duplicate — Permanent Ban

Creating more than one account on ATRL, for any reason (starting fresh, changing your username, evading warning points, etc) is strictly prohibited.

Screaming at you just casually admitting to a permaban rule break in the middle of all of this

• Haha 14

@wavelikemani Now you're embarassing... Nobody here gives a **** where WheresJay gets his info from, whether he personally gets them or just reading them somewhere else and just relaying them we are happy with what he's giving us. Most of the things he told us were new to us and indeed true in contrary to what you're saying. If what he spills here isn't news to you then it's fine lol we are all happy for you so please move on and leave this base and let us enjoy our time here.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, wavelikemani said:

Either you stop spreading lies for engagement or I expose your whole identity and the person you get this information from. 

This dude has lied multiple times in your face, and y'all still take him seriously.

you are WEIRD. he has actually given us correct information multiple times lol. some of you really just enjoy getting on the internet and having these weird mean personas you would NEVER portray in real life.

he's given hints about the dopamine cover LONG before the cover dropped, he quoted the lyrics to big boy before there were ANY snippets, he obviously doesnt HAND FEED us information but drops hints but people like you really are annoying.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2024 at 8:19 PM, WheresJay said:

Why do people think she's going to use another cover other than the album cover. She's promoting a full project here. The song will come as part of the album you can pre-add (apple music).

But she was shooting a cover art few days back lydia and her mom posted it so.....

5 minutes ago, Candy Painted said:

But she was shooting a cover art few days back lydia and her mom posted it so.....

we don't know what that was lol. it looked like a shoot for something

58 minutes ago, Candy Painted said:

That's how you interpreted it… Literally no one said she was shooting a cover art the other day :deadbanana:

Are you one that user's dupe? :deadbanana:

Edited by popularmoonlight
Questioning myself

5 hours ago, justifymythreads said:

The Craft and Scream? Will those be some type of inspiration for the music video. I think that actually funny because they both came out in 1996 and that was the year Mani was born as well as the rumored title for the first album in 2018-2019. Either that or is Doja featured on the album? I know she has the whole horror/slash movie vibe for Scarlet?

I think you are right.  I remember an Insta pic of Mani with a knife on Halloween. A user commented "I can take your place if I wanna"
If those emojis hint a MV theme, it would be fitting for Candy Paint.

3 hours ago, Hey200200 said:

Good guess too, but I do not think Mani would do anything anime related.

8 hours ago, WheresJay said:

🔪 📖 

The Cut magazine cover? That's my guess.

• Like 6

Is 🔪📖 related to Freaky Tales?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hey200200 said:

Oh that's a good answer as well. As I remember Light waiting until 12:59 or 1:59 when he first used  the Death Note. 

9 hours ago, HenryHope said:

I think you are right.  I remember an Insta pic of Mani with a knife on Halloween. A user commented "I can take your place if I wanna"
If those emojis hint a MV theme, it would be fitting for Candy Paint.

Good guess too, but I do not think Mani would do anything anime related.

I wouldn't be too sure. I remember her saying that she likes cartoons and video games. So even though it may not be an actual animated MV it still could be inspired by Death Note. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.