Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

6 minutes ago, houdini said:

Its just weird how she dropped Bahm Bahm months in advance for free and not on streaming if it would be on the album

she probably had a burst on creativity in the last 2 months and changed her mind about the tracklist she originally sent for the physycals, the streaming version of the album will probably look completely different. All the favorite songs initials she mentioned a few days ago are not on the vinyl :rip:

• Like 4

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like we won't get anymore than the 10 tracks with the streaming version on Friday.

Edited by needs
  • Like 2

Contemplating if it’s worth buying a turntable in the morning, as I’m certain my Vinyl will arrive prior to the official drop, or if I should just wait it out & leave the Vinyl untouched, as a historical artefact & reminder of the messy conditions that shaped its 10 track existence. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ReneighIsHere said:

the target vinyl has the same tracklist of yesterday's leak from juno and amazon

GAvhfSCWsAA92Pt?format=jpg&name=medium

A MESS

I was gonna get the vinyl but I’m not buying a incomplete short ass album for $40 gurl bye

so when do we think was the album deadline for the vinyls ? 

September ? October ? 

The fact that the best she had to offer in terms of features was Lil Wayne & Tate Kobang ? This is crazy.

Just now, D.Va said:

The fact that the best she had to offer in terms of features was Lil Wayne & Tate Kobang ? This is crazy.

Is it really though, knowing her? 

:clack:

8 minutes ago, ReneighIsHere said:

she probably had a burst on creativity in the last 2 months and changed her mind about the tracklist she originally sent for the physycals, the streaming version of the album will probably look completely different. All the favorite songs initials she mentioned a few days ago are not on the vinyl :rip:

Forgot about the initials! Good point. 

Nicki doing a song called RNB with Lil Wayne and Tate instead of Beyonce and Rihanna is SICK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Binxstan said:

Nicki doing a song called RNB with Lil Wayne and Tate instead of Beyonce and Rihanna is SICK.

She’s the biggest troll :ahh:

10 minutes ago, needs said:

I feel like we won't get anymore than the 10 tracks with the streaming version on Friday.

Let’s not speak this into existence please. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Binxstan said:

Mum can I get Beyons & Rhenna?

We have Beyons & Rhenna at home

Beyons & Rhenna at home: 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT36SSxRTHNUTvKO1pe0G5

• Haha 2

I love how she was lying every step of the way. All those initials that are not there, all those features that are not there. She was clearly making **** up on the spot.

I'm actually glad there are not that many features. Hearing Nicki solo track these days is quite rare to be honest. I just hope there are good.

All the barbz on Twitter in denial IM SCREAMING

• Haha 3

Among my relisten to PF and all I can think is I’m so glad Nicki’s never allowed anyone to humble her even with public pressure to

Ofc sometimes it results in her getting in her own way but it’s admirable the way she refuses to dilute herself and her personality to satisfy others, especially in this climate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

🕯️the digital version will be different 🕯️

• Haha 6

Being real I wouldn't be that pissed over the album being 10 tracks. 

I'm just shocked at Bahm Bahm being there, because we know in advance that those tracks weren't really planned to form a short cohesive album, they were just thrown around to meet a deadline.

I just found a screenshot proof of a deleted Tate Kobang tweet with a song called “RNB” … It’s over for us

Idk how to attach it help

Well... This could have been worse. She could have easily released this as the album:

1. SFG

2. Big Difference

3 Red Ruby

4. We Go Up

5. DwHAP

6. Bussin

7 Bahm Bahm

8. LTISY

9. Likkle Miss

We're getting at least 5.5 new songs. We're eating.:WAP:

• Haha 1

The NERVE that Nicki possesses is absolutely unfuckingreal.

She got on live, told the world that Bahm Bahm was scrapped and she didn't like it for the album while it was sitting pretty as the closing track.

Pure insanity. 

I wouldn't even be mad if it were 10 brand new solo songs, but Tate Kobang? PF had Eminem, Kanye, Drake, Rihanna and will.i.am AND PF2 has Tate Kobang?? he's such a huge stain on that tracklist. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.