Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

d6csu89-571f1d5c-b403-4977-92e4-7778d278

d711cql-151f8713-6d17-40bd-8d09-6d352ec4

Omg did any of y'all post on Nicki Boards back in the day?

I'm going through and seeing some of the sigs/avis I used to create and don't mind me while I start to get emotional AF over the next 24 hours :deadbanana2:

Like...we're really here - Nicki's 5th album :weeps:

• Like 1

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway steam the superior Meek collab although on some days I can make an argument for 'I be on dat' being better

I was actually just thinking that we need our own forum so the Barbz can get the **** off Twitter. BarbzForums.com or some **** like that…but it’s basically too late now

3 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

I was actually just thinking that we need our own forum so the Barbz can get the **** off Twitter. BarbzForums.com or some **** like that…but it’s basically too late now

Nothing will come close to Nicki boards tbh d9wuy5r-7e347faf-4191-45a8-84fb-df2ba491

But also after what they did with the Gag City trend, I really have to give my hats off to the twitter barbz d9wuy5r-7e347faf-4191-45a8-84fb-df2ba491

Edited by Zolanski.

these hoes careers ain’t promising 

killing these btches, crime scene 

3 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

gag

VOGUE PSSY

20 minutes ago, Zolanski. said:

Nothing will come close to Nicki boards tbh d9wuy5r-7e347faf-4191-45a8-84fb-df2ba491

But also after what they did with the Gag City trend, I really have to give my hats off to the twitter barbz d9wuy5r-7e347faf-4191-45a8-84fb-df2ba491

I was way too obsessed with Gaga back in 2011 so I had no idea Nicki Boards existed :lmao:

54 minutes ago, Zolanski. said:

Nicki Boards was iconic :WAP:

• Like 1

I just can't understand how she had basically 5 whole years and that's what she scrapped together to get a physical out

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thedeathbymusic said:

I just can't understand how she had basically 5 whole years and that's what she scrapped together to get a physical out

Its pathetic really

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Material Girl said:

gag

do we get to claim we have two vogue covers now using their logic?  

:clack:

I wonder if she has a tweet ready explaining this tracklist mess.

"Calling all barbz. The plane has landed. Welcome in #GAGCity. This album is simply too ******* good to be consumed all at once so I split the tracklist in half so the opps wont Gag too hard. You've been warned!!! I love my babies so much. Hugs &kisses. Pink Friday 2: The Gag City Roman Reloaded The Re-Up (Complete Edition) up for pre-order soon."

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zolanski. said:

You were on Nicki Boards?! That just unlocked a memory for me. 😂 This woman really raised me. 

imagine if she actually got Sexyy on Rules 

:WAP: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Matangi said:

yeah it is. lets just see how it goes and hopefully she has a nice deluxe on streaming.

Im just conflicted as to why she would say that the target BONUS edition has no bonus tracks :rip: maybe they are hidden? thats why it says xxxxxxxxxx after track 10… chile

Just now, houdini said:

Im just conflicted as to why she would say that the target BONUS edition has no bonus tracks :rip: maybe they are hidden? thats why it says xxxxxxxxxx after track 10… chile

the standard vinyls say XXXXX too. it's just to fill the space. where did she say bonus edition? i never heard that

2 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

the standard vinyls say XXXXX too. it's just to fill the space. where did she say bonus edition? i never heard that

It had a digital sticker saying it was a Target Exclusive. Most of the time those have bonus tracks. 

Just now, houdini said:

It had a digital sticker saying it was a Target Exclusive. Most of the time those have bonus tracks. 

they always advertise that they do tho. a lot of them just have posters or alternate covers. the target sticker will tell you what the bonus content is (it'll say Exclusive Cover, +1 Bonus Track, or +Exclusive Poster, etc.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.