Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

What is this I'm seeing on Twitter now that apparently BIA is involved in this Gelatto beef? Girl, what? Why?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Devin

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/20/2022 at 10:23 PM, Zolanski. said:

The streets are saying #her, Bigfoot and the “flourishing” female rapper are releasing a diss track 

that’s so lame lol

PCA results are out and Nicki swept :jonny5: 

The Barbz do NOT play around. The way she might be the most-awarded female artist that night. Chile…

On 11/22/2022 at 8:35 PM, arianuh said:

SFG must be the reference track Latto is talking about since all the girls are working with dr luke. Nicki clearly wrote that second verse though. 

anyways where is the album? Her not getting a Grammy nomination is karma for lying to us over and over its just the truth
spacer.png

nicki writes ALL of her verses, that’s why you’ve never heard a reference track after 15 years of her being in the industry lol

she uses writers for her hooks & she’s always been open about that. 

Started making this compilation list of Nicki’s accomplishments in 2022. Definitely know I’m missing some, including the amount of EMAs/other awards. Feel free to help me out here:

• First Solo #1 on the Hot 100 (10 weeks in the top 10)
  • Super Freaky Girl: #1 Hot 100, #1 Billboard Rap Songs (10 weeks at #1 , the most this decade), #4 Billboard Pop Songs chart, 2X Platinum (highest selling Female Rap single of 2022), 10th Top 10 hit on Pop Radio
  • 5 projects (4 albums + 1 mixtape) scanning 100k+ units each (with no album out in 4 years) resulting in more than 1 million total album units in 2022
  • Do We Have a Problem?: #2 Hot 100, #1 Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, 1x Platinum
  • Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award recipient at the VMAs
  • Highest YouTube 24 Hr debut of 2022 by a female rapper: Tukoh Takah
  • #7 US Spotify Most-Streamed Female Artists