• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

that btch ain’t pregnant, she’s working 

the way each wait between albums gets longer & longer lol!

i truly believe she’s coming back with one tho.

February-April seems likely 

2 minutes ago, KKW said:

She works?

she worked all last year & dropped a chart topping smash

tumblr_ny8ulnXn2h1qhzi2jo2_250.gif

12 hours ago, FOCK said:

Lol, I actually hope so. Nicki can afford to take the break & people will still be there when she’s back. The “flourishing” girls’ clocks are running out. Let’s see what their music is worth without the Nicki narrative, blame and name to drive their PR or drum up any interest.

She served all of 2022, so I hope she takes the time to enjoy her new house & potential pregnancy then comes back when everyone’s dying of thirst. 

Meanwhile, stan BIA. 

her album is called "Full Circle" and is dropping this year. I hope Barbz are ready to support Nicki's one true sister 

8 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

we’re still waiting for sucka free on streaming too

who’s we 

If Nicki is smart, she better release the album soon as she still has some buzz around her... what's the pointing of waiting even more?

4 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

If Nicki is smart, she better release the album soon as she still has some buzz around her... what's the pointing of waiting even more?

because an album doesn’t exist 

Just now, Material Girl said:

because an album doesn’t exist 

What does she do then in her free time? She has a child and other responsibilities but she must have some material on which she has been working on all these years.

I hope Juice goes rogue one day and starts leaking her songs. She has tons of unreleased material for sure.

4 hours ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

What does she do then in her free time? She has a child and other responsibilities but she must have some material on which she has been working on all these years.

i just think she’s focused on her family and living her life tbh 

it’s hard to tell how much she’s actually working on the album because she’s been lying about it since 2019 so i just assume there isn’t one 

especially when she avoids any questions or gets annoyed when the barbz ask about it 

I’m sure the rap album we want is completed and collecting dust on a hard drive somewhere.

She’s probably taking her time lately because she’s in ballad mode :penguin:

Lol. I highly doubt Nicki would get pregnant again without releasing another album and going on tour first. 

I don't need another tour. She's not that great of a performer anyway. But I want at least one more album. Especially since she's been teasing it for 4 years now. I don't expect any other album after that. It would be nice if she releases a compilation of unreleased songs one day. Maybe expanded reissues of her albums with outtakes from each album. But that's just my wishful thinking.

I'm just tired of those standalone singles. I've recently started reorganizing my Itunes library and decided to combine them into two seperate albums just to clean this mess up a little bit. So technically there are 9 Nicki albums in my library. :dies:

Is she alright? I feel like everyone’s too hard on Ms. Maraj. She’s given us too much to be treated the way we treat her :rip: always rooting for the QUEEN of rap!

I think Rap girls in general are struggling to get hit song material. SFG and BE (radio fueled) were the only "hits" last year, along with urban hits (tomorrow2 and FNF). The public seems to prefer the pop-rap hits now, so maybe she had to change the direction of the music. Mrs cardi also has no clue what she is doing, so we should cut nicki some slack. I dont think there is an album ready, but she is probably working on it. 

queen is such a saint 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.