Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

...and then you woke up

 

I'm in a Daydream, sweet sweet Fantasy. I won't wake up. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 minutes ago, stevyy said:

I truly believe, Mariah would have died. I'm very happy that the Russian doll is back in the gutter and Mariah back on top.

The dramatics. She would have gotten another 2 #1s and a Grammy with Stella.

 

:nicole:

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The dramatics. She would have gotten another 2 #1s and a Grammy with Stella.

 

:nicole:

Mischa witheld Mariah's meds from her and filmed her out of it. Then Stella stole Mariah's designer goods. They also isolated her from all of her friends. They had a plan. 

Just now, stevyy said:

They had a plan. 

To make her the biggest artist in the world again.

 

And it was working

 

et_mariah_120116_hulu.jpg

Just now, Rocket said:

To make her the biggest artist in the world again.

 

And it was working

 

et_mariah_120116_hulu.jpg

Now sis... :dies:

Their plan was sabotage and probably a conservatorship for her with them as the executors. 

3 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Their plan was sabotage and probably a conservatorship for her with them as the executors. 

If her own mother couldn't keep ha locked up during the Glitter era, I doubt they were gonna be capable of taking her rights.

 

fyRVH68.gif

Welp. It's a **** move, but to then punish every fan because of one or two bad seeds.

 

It really isn't that serious.

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

They will post Mimi again as soon as their channel starts to flop

 

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Welp. It's a **** move, but to then punish every fan because of one or two bad seeds.

 

It really isn't that serious.

They could make extra money from other videos, but instead they decided to make a bad move :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I'm sorry but like ain't NOBODY that can do it like ha :jonny2:

 

 

Exactly:jonnycat:

 

Omg just watched some Abu Dhabi videos she sounds so horrible wtf.

Just use pre recorded things the whole time and let’s keep the illusion. 

2 hours ago, DemDam92 said:

Omg just watched some Abu Dhabi videos she sounds so horrible wtf.

Just use pre recorded things the whole time and let’s keep the illusion. 

I think it was pre-recorded things cuz she was lipping :alexz2: especially LTT... cuz girl was giving us nothing while she was "singing" it (and in one part of the song she forgot to open her mouth)

 

I can't believe she used to sing like this sometimes

 

 

What’s everyone’s favourite album? I wanted to listen to her discography in full, I started with emotions and can’t pull myself away from it

7 minutes ago, jonapova said:

What’s everyone’s favourite album? I wanted to listen to her discography in full, I started with emotions and can’t pull myself away from it

Welcome, welcome :chick1:

Almost everyone will suggest you start with Butterfly and Caution, but I suggest you start with Glitter and Charmbracelet

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Welcome, welcome :chick1:

Almost everyone will suggest you start with Butterfly and Caution, but I suggest you start with Glitter and Charmbracelet

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

 

Thank you! What are your top 5 albums?

16 minutes ago, jonapova said:

What’s everyone’s favourite album? I wanted to listen to her discography in full, I started with emotions and can’t pull myself away from it

Me. I Am Mariah

 

QdpZKtF.gif

1 minute ago, jonapova said:

Thank you! What are your top 5 albums?

Glitter
Emotions
Charmbracelet
E=MC2
Mariah Carey

18 minutes ago, jonapova said:

What’s everyone’s favourite album? I wanted to listen to her discography in full, I started with emotions and can’t pull myself away from it

Welcome to the base ! Honestly, even though the concensus here is that Butterfly is her best album, everyone has different taste and if you're not a big fan of R&B, I'm afraid you might not like it and end up abandoning your journey.

 

If you're not familiar with her music at all and know like 3 or 4 songs from her, I'd suggest you to start slow with a greatest hits album (Greatest Hits or #1's) and then pursue with her albums in chronological order.

1 minute ago, Zaynsus said:

Welcome to the base ! Honestly, even though the concensus here is that Butterfly is her best album, everyone has different taste and if you're not a big fan of R&B, I'm afraid you might not like it and end up abandoning your journey.

 

If you're not familiar with her music at all and know like 3 or 4 songs from her, I'd suggest you to start slow with a greatest hits album (Greatest Hits or #1's) and then pursue with her albums in chronological order.

That’s a good call. I have started with Emotions and I don’t think it has a single skip on it. It’s exciting to have so many albums to listen to for the first time :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.