Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, stevyy said:

The latest Mariah hate on ATRL has become too much. What do you think?

I don’t think. It’s just the last remaining Jen Pez fan(s) and @suburbannature burner accounts spewing nonsense.

 

You should relax. Stress at your age can’t be good for your health.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

47 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I don’t think. It’s just the last remaining Jen Pez fan(s) and @suburbannature burner accounts spewing nonsense.

 

You should relax. Stress at your age can’t be good for your health.

Hard to imagine that I am only 5 years younger than Mariah. 

42 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Hard to imagine that I am only 5 years younger than Mariah. 

Literal daddy oh wow 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Literal daddy oh wow 

Mariah is 12 and I am 7. 

The trailer to that JLO movie looks fire tho. Clearly lots of budget went in it, too bad it's gonna flop into oblivion.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

The trailer to that JLO movie looks fire tho. Clearly lots of budget went in it, too bad it's gonna flop into oblivion.

That was my first thought when I saw the trailer

tumblr_inline_r4mwjeiO771qktomp_500.gif

How will be Mariah’s first/lead single? Any predictions?

I feel like she’s gonna perform at Super Bowl

 

Obsessed and We belong together mix

Why we don't talk about "I am free" Mariah song ? 

 

How forget it?

Edited by sweetheart

On 1/17/2024 at 11:08 PM, Touchdown said:

Screenshot_01-17-2024_16.53.30.jpg?ex=65Screenshot_01-17-2024_16.58.34.jpg?ex=65

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwjeiO771qktomp_500.gif

 

 

She loves Sweetheart video tho also

4 hours ago, sweetheart said:

Why we don't talk about "I am free" Mariah song ? 

 

How forget it?

Daydream is best medicine for mental health. :heart:

Her most recent OSD performance in Abu Dhabi is officially her worst live performance.

I don’t want her at he Super Bowl. The disaster waiting to happen even if she lips like everyone else 

 

:suburban:

8 hours ago, sweetheart said:

Why we don't talk about "I am free" Mariah song ? 

 

How forget it?

It's one of her best songs :heart:

 

20 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I don’t want her at he Super Bowl. The disaster waiting to happen even if she lips like everyone else 

 

:suburban:

I guess, it's her destiny 

:suburban:

The Distance needed one more mix. Jermaine Dupri should have been called.

tumblr_inline_r4mwjeiO771qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

The Distance needed one more mix. Jermaine Dupri should have been called.

tumblr_inline_r4mwjeiO771qktomp_500.gif

He needs to stay far far away from her.

 

We don’t need his little midget fingers near The Distance.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

The Distance needed one more mix. Jermaine Dupri should have been called.

tumblr_inline_r4mwjeiO771qktomp_500.gif

It's already perfect. So, no. We love perfect music. 

Just now, Rocket said:

He needs to stay far far away from her.

 

We don’t need his little midget fingers near The Distance.

he would have only added some fingersnaps... we don't need that.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.