Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, JoAddams said:

he's lipsynced in them in the house as Mimi at Live 8

anigif_sub-buzz-614-1560797199-7.gif

KjNunlv.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

28 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Amazing! The most I've seen her move on a stage in years

CQjWBrL.gif

9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Amazing! The most I've seen her move on a stage in years

CQjWBrL.gif

Tomorrow she'll suddenly forget how to walk though.

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

What time is the show? Is someone going to stream it?

 

Wait at her actually sounding the best she has in years :rip:  She'll be nervous and shaky in the live show, though. 

 

The umbrella bit made me scream.

The way we gained like 18 pages in the last few days I-

 

#Butterfly25 really bought the lambs back huh?

The ad libs, the comedy, the movement, the literal shading. I-   :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

The ad libs, the comedy, the movement, the literal shading. I-   :jonny5:

When she stands still tomorrow in a corset and lips all the parts she just sang live :ahh: 

23 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The way we gained like 18 pages in the last few days I-

 

#Butterfly25 really bought the lambs back huh?

The power of ha best album.

pls no corset and over the top thing and pls walk alone. No stairs, no dancers and no kids on stage.

Dont lip too much and focus.

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

Also, female dancers? She scrapped women on her tours/performances a long time ago. What's changed?

I noticed this too. 

 

5 hours ago, Rocket said:
FdYpotSaMAAeztN?format=jpg&name=medium

Look at that phat *****!

 

:jonny5:

 

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

Tomorrow she'll suddenly forget how to walk though.

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Wait at her actually sounding the best she has in years :rip:  She'll be nervous and shaky in the live show, though. 

 

The umbrella bit made me scream.

This is what i'm scared of, please let her slay it!!!

 

:jonny5:

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

hwLOctz.gif

hwLOctz.gifhwLOctz.gifhwLOctz.gif

hwLOctz.gif

hwLOctz.gif

17 minutes ago, Minogue said:

She’s walking alone again :jonnycat:

Not only walking....***** was running. Look at ha big titties flying up and down.

 

hwLOctz.gif

 

What was she running from?

 

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

 

What was she running from?

 

Hit singles

 

hwLOctz.gif

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

 

What was she running from?

 

Anything and everything not Christmas related

 

hwLOctz.gif

I fear she’ll never perform Fantasy live again thanks to Big Energy. :gaycat7:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.