Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

 

What was she running from?

 

Allison Carey

 

hwLOctz.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 693.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Hit singles

 

hwLOctz.gif

Just now, Rocket said:

Anything and everything not Christmas related

 

hwLOctz.gif

Is this run a tease at ha performing MIH and doing ha shuffle??

 

hwLOctz.gif

 

Also, why do we assume she's running away from something. She could be running to something.

 

Maybe she heard about the chicken sale at Dirty Bird.

 

hwLOctz.gif

I feel like after NYE I will never believe that she whistles live on stage.

Anyone else having it?

1 minute ago, DemDam92 said:

I feel like after NYE I will never believe that she whistles live on stage.

Anyone else having it?

She has done it so many times since then. 

Just now, killer_rose said:

She has done it so many times since then. 

I mean live live. Not pre recorded

35 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

I mean live live. Not pre recorded

Yes I am talking live. :lakitu:

20 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 

Here is the link to the live broadcast

I'm just hoping she has fun and feels confident. Those are her best performances. 

 

I wouldn't mind a little creative improvisational melody here or there either. 

 

 

Edited by Ibrahim


 

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The rehearsal sounded horrible.

 

:coffee2:

 

I gave up on fantasy… she can’t make justice to that song let it die 

hwLOctz.gif

6 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

this ***** can run but acts 80 around bryan hwLOctz.gif

With a boyfriend like bryan you'd expect her to be in the best shape of her life

 

hwLOctz.gif

 

Nice to see her running again, maybe she got a call to do the superbowl

 

hwLOctz.gif

14 hours ago, Rocket said:
 

 

 

 

damn she's skinny again, can sing again and can walk again. Her powers really do come back towards christmas

 

hwLOctz.gif

3 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

Here is the link to the live broadcast

thanks for this.

do you guys know when is she gonna appear? is it gonna be at the beginning or at the end of the festival?

also, do we know which song is she gonna perform? I assume it's gonna be a long setlist, but I hope there would be some surprises. 

11 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

thanks for this.

do you guys know when is she gonna appear? is it gonna be at the beginning or at the end of the festival?

also, do we know which song is she gonna perform? I assume it's gonna be a long setlist, but I hope there would be some surprises. 

I don't remember if someone published what time she will perform...so I guess we'll have to watch from the beginning :deadbanana4:

 

These are the songs she sang at rehearsal yesterday:

  • Heartbreaker
  • Honey
  • Fantasy (or Big Energy Remix)
  • Obsessed
  • We Belong Together
  • Hero
31 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I don't remember if someone published what time she will perform...so I guess we'll have to watch from the beginning :deadbanana4:

 

These are the songs she sang at rehearsal yesterday:

  • Heartbreaker
  • Honey
  • Fantasy (or Big Energy Remix)
  • Obsessed
  • We Belong Together
  • Hero

 thanks, saddy

we'll be watching :celestial5:

8 hours ago, noonbob said:

NMil6r5.gif

 

hwLOctz.gif

Omg Alison looks like she’s aged so much from the time I last saw of her and she looked broke down then too. I just saw this video of her asking for teeth. Mariah’s probably have given her a lot of money she’s wasted through the years but I find it weird even Shawn can’t arrange something for her to get that done? A mess

You know she'll be one of the last on to avoid the sun :skull: 

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The rehearsal sounded horrible.

 

:coffee2:

She didn't sound like 1995, but come on, that's the best she's sounded since like 2016/2018 

hwLOctz.gif

2 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Nice to see her running again, maybe she got a call to do the superbowl

 

hwLOctz.gif

I'm here for this!

hwLOctz.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.