Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

.

 

Fun fact but Million Reasons actually outstreams some #1 songs from 2016 :fan:

this would be a cute thread methinks :celestial5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, anklebiterrs said:

Her TikTok having no effect whatsoever is a kii

 

FjMYGaO.gif

Her TikTok was posted like 4 hours after the cutoff for today's update. We'll see tomorrow (even though I think Sundays have the lowest streams). :eli:

I wanted to post in the HMH thread but I couldn't find it :rip:  Gaga single threads are usually always huge 

 

Anyways, I'm so obsessed with Hold My Hand, it reminds me of the 90's movie ballads sung by pop divas with the big voices, she did an excellent job recording, writing and producing this masterpiece. :jonnycat:

When Gaga gets 12 Grammy nominations later this year :duca:

 

HMH -

Record of the Year

Song of the Year

Best Pop Solo Performance

Best Song Written for Visual Media

Best Arrangement, Instrumental and Vocals

Best Music Video

 

TG:M -

Album of the Year

Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media

 

The Man, the Legend / Touchdown -

Record of the Year

Best Instrumental Composition

Best Arrangement, Instrumental or A Capella

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

4 minutes ago, genio said:

I wanted to post in the HMH thread but I couldn't find it :rip:  Gaga single threads are usually always huge 

 

Anyways, I'm so obsessed with Hold My Hand, it reminds me of the 90's movie ballads sung by pop divas with the big voices, she did an excellent job recording, writing and producing this masterpiece. :jonnycat:

Lowkey same. I’ve been obsessed with HMH since first listen. I don’t normally catch on to songs that quickly. I’m glad the intro didn’t phase me like it seems to be phasing many others. 

2 minutes ago, genio said:

I wanted to post in the HMH thread but I couldn't find it :rip:  Gaga single threads are usually always huge 

 

Anyways, I'm so obsessed with Hold My Hand, it reminds me of the 90's movie ballads sung by pop divas with the big voices, she did an excellent job recording, writing and producing this masterpiece. :jonnycat:

Gaga's single thread always end up with the lashings on her label, her team and her hairdressers. So we take everything here. :rip: 

I’m genuinely shook at how this as 33 million views already on YouTube :dies: 

 

Let’s keep it going :duca: 

13 minutes ago, genio said:

I wanted to post in the HMH thread but I couldn't find it :rip:  Gaga single threads are usually always huge 

 

Anyways, I'm so obsessed with Hold My Hand, it reminds me of the 90's movie ballads sung by pop divas with the big voices, she did an excellent job recording, writing and producing this masterpiece. :jonnycat:

 

We used to camp in her singles threads and the base dies but the opposite is happening now :dies: 

 

20 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

this would be a cute thread methinks :celestial5:

Not worth the WPs and inevitable backfire 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

17 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

When Gaga gets 12 Grammy nominations later this year :duca:

 

HMH -

Record of the Year

Song of the Year

Best Pop Solo Performance

Best Song Written for Visual Media

Best Arrangement, Instrumental and Vocals

Best Music Video

 

TG:M -

Album of the Year

Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media

 

The Man, the Legend / Touchdown -

Record of the Year

Best Instrumental Composition

Best Arrangement, Instrumental or A Capella

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Labels will have to pay fees when they want to submit more than 5 categories for an entity.

 

I doubt Cheaperscope will.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Labels will have to pay fees when the want to submit more than 5 for an entity.

 

I doubt Cheaperscope will.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

That's where Haus Labs & BTW Foundation profits come in

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

That's where Haus Labs & BTW Foundation profits come in

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Overcharged, plain robbery.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I’m amazed that the YouTube views are outpacing Spotify 

11 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Overcharged, plain robbery.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

This...

17 minutes ago, romonster said:

The way this base has almost 1000 pages while some other bases are collecting dust on the 4th page with 11 pages

 

Oscar(3)075.gif.d930946a533380fd87b18d51

Talking about Forbes lists and shoes gets boring after a few days

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

the way HMH is slowly growing on radio, now cute on AM Pop, smashing Shazam, and still selling really well. Literally Spotify playlisting is the only thing killing her. 

 

F U Interbomb :monkey: 

27 minutes ago, romonster said:

The way this base has almost 1000 pages while some other bases are collecting dust on the 4th page with 11 pages

 

Oscar(3)075.gif.d930946a533380fd87b18d51

It's so weird. Their fave's IG is even more active than Gagz. The recent music has been... a claimable hit. And her catalog is amazing for a throwback. The materials are all there, but no one in the base is creative enough to get the conversation going on.

 

Oscar(3)075.gif.d930946a533380fd87b18d51

38 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

I’m amazed that the YouTube views are outpacing Spotify 

That’s what happens when your playlist reach isn’t even 50M :rip: 

Omg... @romonster Have you visited page 23? I-

 

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

44 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Talking about Forbes lists and shoes gets boring after a few days

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Like tracking HMH's playlisting on some obscure playlists with 12k followers doesn't

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Nose needs to put some ad money into those texas dates because MA'AM

48 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Talking about Forbes lists and shoes gets boring after a few days

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

When Gaga ain't active, you can count on the Liddos on this thread to retread and rehash Album Rate, Single Rate, Video Rate etc...

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.