Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Pop: +63, -0.006 (#19 new peak)

HAC: +6, +0.115

AC: +13, +0.119

 

 

 

AC saving ha ass again

 

UymFGVD.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Pop: +63, -0.006 (#19 new peak)

HAC: +6, +0.115

AC: +13, +0.119

 

 

 

AC saving ha ass again

 

UymFGVD.gif

Slow and steady wins the race...Extremely slow and steady I'm not so sure about :(

 

GODlejandro came on the radio the other day and my aunt was arguing with me (of all people) that it was an ABBA song 

 

i clocked her and showed her receipts that said it wasn’t. but she wanted to have the last word and said at the end “well ABBA have a song called Alejandro too”

 

chile

 

UymFGVD.gif

BTW kinda overtaking Chromatica and becoming my favorite Gaga album again

UymFGVD.gif

2 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

BTW kinda overtaking Chromatica and becoming my favorite Gaga album again

UymFGVD.gif

Welcome back to your senses

 

UymFGVD.gif

The way she put both Bloody Mary and You And I on the same album and made it work, her mastermind

UymFGVD.gif

There's only 3 projects that imma serve in my whole life, it's my SC MV and LG7 and Joker 2

UymFGVD.gif

10 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Welcome back to your senses

 

UymFGVD.gif

Maybe I just hated the fact that she peaked artistically 10 years ago and made myself believe C word was my fave

UymFGVD.gif

2 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

She has a whole creative house behind her get them to think of a concept

 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

That's not their job their job is to be kind

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

:bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

There's only 3 projects that imma serve in my whole life, it's my SC MV and LG7 and Joker 2

UymFGVD.gif

There’s something, something about this contract

 

Six whole years

 

UymFGVD.gif

 

I don't think her artistry peaked in BTW era. 911 shows us that she can still do that just fine, Chromatica's simplicity is definitely a choice, I don't think we should worry about her losing her spark just yet.

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

There’s something, something about this contract

 

Six whole years

 

UymFGVD.gif

 

Six whole messed up eras in a row

UymFGVD.gif

I read page 23 and I don't know what happened there.  :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

SCREAMED at their job is to be kind :deadbanana2:

:bibliahh:I love it 

 

 

@Bimbo :clap3:

Just now, TheFameMonster said:

UymFGVD.gif

Imagine how tired they must be. Waiting more than 6 years for a new album. I feel for them.

1 minute ago, dream8ker said:

Imagine how tired they must be. Waiting more than 6 years for a new album. I feel for them.

Don't speak too soon sis we are already halfway there with Gar selling makeup

UymFGVD.gif

The day the doctor pulls a human youngling out of Ga’s pvss. This base would be overflowing like a clogged toilet. 
 

 

UymFGVD.gif

5 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

:bibliahh:I love it 

 

 

@Bimbo :clap3:

sjkskls we gotta find humor in this liddo life

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

9 minutes ago, dream8ker said:

Imagine how tired they must be. Waiting more than 6 years for a new album. I feel for them.

Well they still got more albums from her than most pop girls, 8 albums in 11 years. But Rihanna never was a true artist imo, she is just a performer in most of her albums (except Anti). I can feel for her too, singing songs that don't express what she feels must be really tiring, you're just a singing machine without artistic output.

Edited by GipJo

13 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I read page 23 and I don't know what happened there.  :gaycat3:

Yep. That’s the point. Nothing happened since May 31. :gaycat6:

IT'S PAGE 23 FROM THE BASE SECTION, NOT THIS THREAD :bibliahh::deadbanana:

 

 

UymFGVD.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.