Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Stream this banger RideOrDie

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I LOVE LOVE this song and I'm not being sarcastic despite the status of the base rn

 

TVrCRZr.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, GagaMegaFan said:

When the Garden of Eden is low on the charts, then what

 

TVrCRZr.gif

"She's pushing 40, people are moving on from her" will be the new excuse we bring to the table

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 hour ago, PerfectCure said:

"She's pushing 40, people are moving on from her" will be the new excuse we bring to the table

 

TVrCRZr.gif

excuse?

Lighting Cigar Explosion GIF - Lighting Cigar Explosion Lady - Discover &  Share GIFs

13 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

- canceled Rock in Rio on the day of my birthday

September is also the month of my birthday and the tickets to Rock In Rio were my birthday gift. Now you made me fume, I'll have to stop pretending I care for Harlequin

 

:suburban:

The OGHs on that Harlequin spotify thread are deranged 

4 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

When the Garden of Eden is low on the charts, then what

 

TVrCRZr.gif

It deserves to be because it sounds like a huge flop.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

The OGHs on that Harlequin spotify thread are deranged 

they're all coming out of the wood works

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

Do you guys even like this woman

TVrCRZr.gif

Sometimes 

 

AKWKTUe.gif

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Sometimes 

 

AKWKTUe.gif

Only when shes charting high i bet

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

Do you guys even like this woman

TVrCRZr.gif

yes!

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

It deserves to be because it sounds like a huge flop.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

It's a HIT in my household. I've already played the lq snippet over 1000 times and now I don't know how I'll adapt to the original

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Just now, Sugden said:

Only when shes charting high i bet

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Outside of DWAS, that hasn't really happened in 5 years so that'd be a tough bar for her.

 

Moreso when she's releasing her own songs preferably

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

 

4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Do you guys even like this woman

TVrCRZr.gif

Looking at my listening history and I see Good Morning there TWICE. That's a yes

 

TVrCRZr.gif

10 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

oh my god RedOne is back in town! what the hell is this fame outtake

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Hey! No Nadir Khayat slander will be tolerated! :tsk:

 

It's only because of him our tour setlists aren't just 5 songs!

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

 

 

 

Just now, GagaMegaFan said:

It's a HIT in my household. I've already played the lq snippet over 1000 times and now I don't know how I'll adapt to the original

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Interesting. For me it's Abracadabra, I've been thinking of it since I first heard it. Mustang is insane as well. So I'm going to be a whiny lil' ***** about it when neither of them are the lead for LG7 and I have to wait until February to hear them.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

10 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Screenshot-2024-09-29-at-3-48-38-PM.png

 

TVrCRZr.gif

More like wtf is that ugly ass makeup, imagine showing yourself online looking this busted 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Quote

I've been feeling my inner Harlequin energy today, I'm ready to fight a b*tch, so be careful 

 

1 hour ago, Thin White Duke said:

More like wtf is that ugly ass makeup, imagine showing yourself online looking this busted 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

 

oh my go*?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

2 minutes ago, Thin White Duke said:

More like wtf is that ugly ass makeup, imagine showing yourself online looking this busted 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

it's just edited for the thumbnail sis

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

 

FOR THE WEEKEND

 

BUT YOUD HAVE TO SELL YOUR SOUL

 

TO KEEP ME

 

 

 

 

Gaga catfishing everyone with the amazing album visuals, then jumpscaring them with show tunes. 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.