Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

Like, how? Do you seriously listen to that kidz-show-opening-sounding song and think to yourself "hmm, good morning is better than heal me"?

I think this is only a drag to yourself

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, helpthomas said:

 

idk how many times i have to say this but still not October was just her reassuring us the music she teased was NOT LG7 as she previously told us the lead was coming in October. she knew her fans would freak out completely by the sounds of guitars if she didn't disclose that it wasn't LG7

and now we're freaking out cause it's all jazz + JFAD isn't looking good with its opening numbers

 

TVrCRZr.gif

3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

and now we're freaking out cause it's all jazz + JFAD isn't looking good with its opening numbers

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Our current situation was the vision she had when she wrote "Freak out freak out freak out"

 

200.gif

Edited by jesus del rey

So did any of y'all come up with a funny conspiracy theory about the "real LG 6.5" yet like the Liddos did with Joanne AND Chromatica? 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Edited by Arthoe

Maybe she'll give a date for the single at Kimmel since it airs on October 1st

 

:lakitu:

Just now, Arthoe said:

So did any of y'all come up with a funny conspiracy theory about the "real LG 6.5" yet like the Liddos with Joanne AND Chromatica? 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

14 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I heard that the OG Harlequin was a rock album but Interflop accidentally shipped it back with LG7. These are just reminiscences of OG Harlequin.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

9 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Can it be that the album Gaga and Interscope were shipping back and forth was Harlequin? 

I am already on that - my insider just told me that The Joker is the only song that made it from OG Harlequin

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I br-ed the last 10 pages and saw no update on Harlequin's 2nd day streams. Do we still discuss its charts performance or do we just forget that it exists? :eli: 

Just now, opbranden said:

Hi guys, what did I miss today?

Heal Me or Good Morning? Quickly. 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

 

 

I am already on that - my insider just told me that The Joker is the only song that made it from OG Harlequin

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I heard the real LG 6.5 was produced by RedOne

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Just now, opbranden said:

Hi guys, what did I miss today?

Harlequin continuing to meet expectations (by bombing)

 

Good Morning leading to 47 recorded deaths so far 

 

DWAS breaks the 2024 record for longest run at #1 on Spotify and a new Saturday peak 

 

Gaga jumps again on Spotify listeners 

 

:bird:

Just now, Baby Judas said:

I br-ed the last 10 pages and saw no update on Harlequin's 2nd day streams. Do we still discuss its charts performance or do we just forget that it exists? :eli: 

You have better luck with seeing those updates on Katy base than here

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Just now, Baby Judas said:

I br-ed the last 10 pages and saw no update on Harlequin's 2nd day streams. Do we still discuss its charts performance or do we just forget that it exists? :eli: 

Yup :suburban:

i forgot the t-shirt quotes

 

everythings going great

safety first

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Just now, Arthoe said:

I heard the real LG 6.5 was produced by RedOne

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I heard Frankesteined was reworked into Happy Mistake and you can actually hear her whisper "Frankenstein" in the chorus, maybe you should stream it again  

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Has anyone considered reporting Lil Monsters LLC to the FCC for dangerous and violent communications?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Heal Me or Good Morning? Quickly. 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Oh god I don't even remember how Heal Me sounds like 

spacer.png

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Has anyone considered reporting Lil Monsters LLC to the FCC for dangerous and violent communications?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Im afraid Good Morning is more dangerous to society than any nuclear weapon, that's why the government has shadow banned it on Spotify

 

TVrCRZr.gif

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Harlequin continuing to meet expectations (by bombing)

 

Good Morning leading to 47 recorded deaths so far 

 

DWAS breaks the 2024 record for longest run at #1 on Spotify and a new Saturday peak 

 

Gaga jumps again on Spotify listeners 

 

:bird:

Thanks :heart: I think it's time to move to LG7 :coffee2:

I don't get the hype around ARUTW and I've only listened to INLA ONCE. Also Digging My Bop is... well... a BOP. Opps, my keyboard was working the whole time?!

 

TVrCRZr.gif

12 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Has anyone considered reporting Lil Monsters LLC to the FCC for dangerous and violent communications?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Now that she's supposedly a Billionaire, I'm certainly convinced Harlequin album is a money laundering scheme.

 

I'm running with that narrative.

TVrCRZr.gif

On 9/18/2024 at 8:12 AM, GipJo said:

Why do liddos always show this attitude to Ga's project? Weird behavior :biblionny:

time, the ultimate truth teller

 

TVrCRZr.gif

2 minutes ago, Konril said:

Now that she's supposedly a Billionaire, I'm now convinced Harlequin album is a money laundering scheme.

 

I'm running with that narrative.

TVrCRZr.gif

Michael forced her to do this album, just like she was forced to do Nurtec ads

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.