Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Harlequin continuing to meet expectations (by bombing)

Tbf, had she released this with JFAD like another certain gifted album, we would probably see better numbers and dropoffs

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, kudmips7890 said:

Tbf, had she released this with JFAD like another certain gifted album, we would probably see better numbers and dropoffs

Maybe. But I also don't mind admitting that no matter what she did, an album of traditional pop and jazz (even if she tossed in an original ballad) was doomed to failure.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

6 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I don't get the hype around ARUTW and I've only listened to INLA ONCE. Also Digging My Bop is... well... a BOP. Opps, my keyboard was working the whole time?!

 

TVrCRZr.gif

the way we can just type anything now and not get downvoted in the base cause we're still coping with Harlequin and JFAD flopping

 

1*tyqopJJE-yGf5yKzkgkdzw.gif

Not Gimme Gimme autoplaying after That's Life. I got whiplash. 
 

TVrCRZr.gif

About a day until her next premiere.

 

I hope she serves more Venice rather than London.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I'm gonna go with; her label didn't let another droplet single so she had to come up with something real quick to release FAD (song).

 

TVrCRZr.gif

As things stand, if not for DWAS this would be us in October with Harlequin first week sales, JFAD OW BO and JFAD soundtrack week 1 sales. 

spacer.png


Bring on LG7. 
 

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

the way we can just type anything now and not get downvoted in the base cause we're still coping with Harlequin and JFAD flopping

 

1*tyqopJJE-yGf5yKzkgkdzw.gif

It was bugging me for a long time, I just wanted to sneak that in there. And I was successful

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, TrymeB said:

As things stand, if not for DWAS this would be us in October with Harlequin first week sales, JFAD OW BO and JFAD soundtrack week 1 sales. 

spacer.png


Bring on LG7. 
 

This isn't the hard year for OGHs that I had in mind

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Can this FAD release the lead already? I'm not feeling well with Harlequin being her latest record put out

 

TVrCRZr.gif

13 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Michael forced her to do this album, just like she was forced to do Nurtec ads

 

TVrCRZr.gif

No Michael slander on this website. Thank you. I prefer to blame everything on her. 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

This isn't the hard year for OGHs that I had in mind

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

At least Miss RoD is being a good trooper and fighting the OGHs in multiple threads so I guess I forgive her. 

Just now, Kimi said:

when fad soundtrack outacclaims and outdebuts haglequin bcs of that guy singing

TVrCRZr.gif

Fad as in Gaga herself or fad as in JFAD? 

2 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

As things stand, if not for DWAS this would be us in October with Harlequin first week sales, JFAD OW BO and JFAD soundtrack week 1 sales. 

spacer.png


Bring on LG7. 
 

"Solo hit" OGHs will still provide the whackings surely.

1Zwz.gif

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

This isn't the hard year for OGHs that I had in mind

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

It's a hard year for me! Ohhhh, @RideOrDie when I catch you!!!! 

1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

"Solo hit" OGHs will still provide the whackings surely.

1Zwz.gif

I need the LG7 lead to put that to rest finally so they have nothing left. It would make this few weeks of hardship worth it.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

No Michael slander on this website. Thank you. I prefer to blame everything on her. 

He helped produce Harlequin and he's an entrepreneur that probably influenced her to do the Nurtec ads, so yes I will blame him partially

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Can we all agree that songs like Gonna Build A Mountain / I Wish / Dreamin In Real Life really allow her voice to shine?


Like when she has to deliver soul she does extremely well, especially for a 5' 2 white girl

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

At least Miss RoD is being a good trooper and fighting the OGHs in multiple threads so I guess I forgive her. 

Miss Blade still found in February 2024 2025 he was a year off

 

TVrCRZr.gif

LG7 Best Pop Vocal Album

LG7 Lead Best Dance Pop Recording

HAGlequin Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

FAD Soundtrack Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media

Happy Mistake Best Song Written for Vis ual Media

Die With A Smile Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

Die With A Smile Song Of The Year

Die With A Smile Record Of The Year

TVrCRZr.gif

Lady Gaga 21X Grammy Winner

TVrCRZr.gif

4 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

At least Miss RoD is being a good trooper and fighting the OGHs in multiple threads so I guess I forgive her. 

ATRL is so enjoyable when all you enter is Gaga base & Entertainment section.

TVrCRZr.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.