Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

 

I know we always complain about arutw, but that’s truly something I will never forgive her team for

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Other artists have streaming hits that were never singles. It’s a normal thing for popular streaming artists. 
Look at the streams Billie receives for her ep Don’t Smile At Me. None of the songs on there are traditional hits, but they have massive reoccurring streams

I still believe that sacrificing ARUTWs chart success so Shallow could chart for over 40 weeks was the right thing to do. Shallow needed to be as massive as possible with no distractions 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The Fun Tonight remix has such a nostalgic feeling. It brings me back to summer last year ❤️

14 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

even though this is a basique ass ballad, it's somehow better than HMH

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

It's a gorgeous and beautiful ballad though

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I watched Top Gun last night

and I was thrilled to listen the movie version of the song

I think she should release that version too

23 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I mean it’s only doing ~35k daily but there’s room to grow 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

I want to see it doing at least 500k daily, it's what it deserves

 

fbgwpsO.gif

5 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

I watched Top Gun last night

Thank you for your service

 

fbgwpsO.gif

30 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

even though this is a basique ass ballad,

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Don't ******* talk about the anthem like that you ******* ****** piece of **** ****** ass *****

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

So earlier in the year I posted about how I started dating a Swine stan and wasn’t sure if that was a red flag or not 

 

broke it off with him a couple of months ago because he didn’t believe in showering regularly. Some of you made some points after all me thinks 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

Edited by Bhabylon

43 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

They also sound incredible singing this. Ugh Gaga, what a ******* masterpiece. 

This song deserved so much better.

 

20 minutes ago, Artur said:

It's a gorgeous and beautiful ballad though

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Don't ******* talk about the anthem like that you ******* ****** piece of **** ****** ass *****

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

38 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

even though this is a basique ass ballad, it's somehow better than HMH

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Basic? In what world? :rip:

1 minute ago, Erotic said:

Basic? In what world? :rip:

the lashings i'm getting

 

ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16

 

it is basic for gaga's standards. A I Wanna Be With You/ Dope tea

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

the lashings i'm getting

 

ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16

 

it is basic for gaga's standards. A I Wanna Be With You/ Dope tea

And now you are comparing ARUTW to NOPE?!!

 

ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16 ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16 ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16

12 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

So earlier in the year I posted about how I started dating a Swine stan and wasn’t sure if that was a red flag or not 

 

broke it off with him a couple of months ago because he didn’t believe in showering regularly. Some of you made some points after all me thinks 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

Like, baby, Swine, NOPE, and Come to Mama stans are forbidden. Something ain't right with them. 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

And now you are comparing ARUTW to NOPE?!!

 

ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16 ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16 ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16

it sounds watered down like I Wanna Be With You and it is basic enough to cater to the GP

 

ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16

US AM Pop: #85 (+11) :clap3:

Rising again on YT at #72

 

Monday Spotify number will be interesting

Edited by BNF91

51 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

even though this is a basique ass ballad, it's somehow better than HMH

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Thread ban plz mods

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

42 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

The Fun Tonight remix has such a nostalgic feeling. It brings me back to summer last year ❤️

You were fingered in that clip?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

5 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

it sounds watered down like I Wanna Be With You and it is basic enough to cater to the GP

 

ramona.thumb.gif.7780c857e92554d61097b16

You are walking on thin ice, liddo Smarticle

 

0wVtoi1.gif

I agree that ARUTW has like 20% of Maroon 5 essence, but it’s far from basiique. 
 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Maroon 5

Nurse

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

10 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

US AM Pop: #85 (+11) :clap3:

Rising again on YT at #72

 

Monday Spotify number will be interesting

:clap3:

ARUTW is arguably the best-crafted song in Gaga's discography, some of y'all need hearing aids

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

imagine calling her magnus opus, ARUTW, a basic ballad, when MR right there... the cringy a** lyrics, absurd repetitive chorus, and necessary loud vocals even worse than PI 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.