Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Get ready for that song to NOT be performed, then. 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

“I don’t think we should, we need to do fan favorites like Dope”

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, luckythisway said:

Government Smasha going viral on TikTok we’re winning 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

Wait really? :WAP:

She can sold out shows in Brazil and Argentina! Even the BTW Ball in Chile sold really good in 2012... Sadly her team and her don't care for Latin America :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

planting seeds for ARUTW to be put on the ballad set of Chrom Ball

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

streets saying she needs to play ARUTW for the rest of the tickets to be sold :celestial5:

8 minutes ago, GodControl said:

Keep streaming "Hold My Hand," Little Monsters. 

Did it over 9 times today! :party:

44 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Wait really? :WAP:

Yep! 30K streams yesterday, I wonder what will be its peak? Maybe 50K if we are lucky?

 

fbgwpsO.gif

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

I don't know, I feel like Latin America is a judgmental place when it comes to someone like Lady Gaga. Just because Coldplay and Harry are selling like 30 dates in Argentina and Brazil, doesn't mean the rest can do it too. 

 

For the people living here, she's still a freak and a gay act, imo. 

 

She's not touring LatAm anyways... so who cares. 

She used to be this during BTW times, that's why some of the shows didn't sell that well. But she is hugely adored and appreciated now, specially after ASIB.

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Yep! 30K streams yesterday, I wonder what will be its peak? Maybe 50K if we are lucky?

 

fbgwpsO.gif

30k :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Where is the Hand On Hold slayage?!?

When Top Gun premieres in China. 2 more years, y'all... 

 

Y1TprcfN6mNDbMpe3r.thumb.gif.dc1f6293279

UK monsters keep streaming constantly until Friday! It’s one spot from top 20 in the midweek chart 

Someones getting in trouble 

 

:coffee:
 

here’s some new HL products  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeNFSnPureU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

 

 

Edited by Velvet

Even her goddamn makeup is leaking

 

I cant

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

It looks better than the old packaging though. I'm no expert but this looks more "expensive", a bit

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Even her goddamn makeup is leaking

 

I cant

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

 

  Hide contents

It looks better than the old packaging though. I'm no expert but this looks more "expensive", a bit

 

No one has noticed yet. 

:lakitu:
 

 

but yeah packing looks better now, and seems like they’re also going for recycled packaging 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

And y’all spread it…

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

It’s just makeup 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

They also sound incredible singing this. Ugh Gaga, what a ******* masterpiece. 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I know we always complain about arutw, but that’s truly something I will never forgive her team for

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Wait really? :WAP:

I mean it’s only doing ~35k daily but there’s room to grow 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

12 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

They also sound incredible singing this. Ugh Gaga, what a ******* masterpiece. 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

even though this is a basique ass ballad, it's somehow better than HMH

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.