Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Okay are y'all convinced it's not LG7 now? She's serving cracked Joanne which def not what she teased in Paris. :jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, kudmips7890 said:

Having problems thirsting after that straight coworker of yours?

 

kiconn.png

Spoiler

you are NOT ready for the update on that story. Waiting for something to happen before opening the thread :gaycat5:

 

3 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I was right about it being JFAD related cuz its OBVIOUS even tho some of you f-words kept pushing the narrative its LG7 related. So one victory is ENOUGH for me today.

 

kiconn.png

 

 

55 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

HAPPY MISTAKE 4:04!

you mean  3:04!  :-*.


 i am so readyyyy:tornado:

They cut all of her scenes from the movie so they can be used in the Harlequin music videos, yup yup 

 

:ryan3:

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Happy Mistake being a single on Friday in advance of the Harlequin album on 10/4 and then LG7 lead on 10/11

 

:gaygacat4:

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Aden said:

@Supervillain, first I wanna say thank you for posting in this base at all. We liddos are kinda a hot mess.

 

Second, would you mind sharing if Happy Mistake/Harlequin is separate from the October release she teased/revealed? I'm having trouble piecing everything together.

 

N6oXXCu.gif

In that thread that was started by Kylie Jenner (not verbatim but it's title was something along the lines of "Gaga to release side project as Harley Quinn, not related to LG7", it's now either been deleted or merged) I believe Supervillain replied saying "this is true I fear" indicating it's not related to LG7? But I'm not sure obvs.

Edited by Jack!

Bloody Mary trying to squeeze back into the BBH100 this October when Gaga releases 3 other projects

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Who's gonna save y'all 

 

From losing your minds?

 

N6oXXCu.gif

YOU are, sis! What else do you know? I'm ready to RECEIVE!

 

N6oXXCu.gif

Isn't it messy to handle everything all at once from a media management point of view? JFAD, special project AND LG7? What is the focus after all?

 

I am assuming LG7 is actually Harlequin, lol?

I remember an insider saying ´it's gonna be a hard year for OGH' and now I wonder if LG7 was suppose to come out earlier this year (february) to cover the first half of 2024 and then the so called 'secret project' to cover the end of the year.

 

Anyway, the next couple of weeks are going to be SO exciting! Can't wait to share them with y'all fellow monsters :heart:

(it's gonna be my first rollout while I'm active on ATRL)

Edited by verthigo

Happy Mistake releasing in 27th September, debuts #1 in BBH100;

 

DWAS goes for #1 in 4th October, Gaga taking top 2 spots, dethrones herself;

 

Happy Mistake dethrones DWAS in 11th October for a second week in #1;

 

LG7 lead in 18th October, debuts #1, Gaga takes top 3 spots of BBH100.

 

I SAID WHAT I SAID!

It sounds like a '' The Gift '' situation, which I'm cool with. But it's going to be interesting with JFAD soundtrack, the secret project, DWAS slayage AND LG7 lead all happening in October. :ghostface:

Dwas Spotify dominance is not safe with that snippet! :jonny: 

 

 

:eli: 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

But is is JFAD or LG7 related???

What the people wanna know 

Metacritic sending the digits off 143's score back to Katy 

 

 spacer.png

1 minute ago, verthigo said:

I remember an insider saying ´it's gonna be a hard year for OGH' and now I wonder if LG7 was supposed to come out earlier this year (february) to cover the first half of 2024 and then the so called 'secret project' to cover the end of the year.

 

Anyway, the next couple of weeks are going to be SO excited! Can't wait to share them with y'all fellow monsters :heart:

(it's gonna be my first rollout while I'm active on ATRL)

We need to enjoy it before the next wave of JFAD reviews come in and we go rotten :eli: 

Happy Mistake Featuring TI, Too Short, and Twista

Just now, TedLasso said:

Happy Mistake Featuring TI, Too Short, and Twista

Don't want your happiness, want your mistakes :WAP:

She's about to show all the doubters and naysayers how versatile she really is :clap3:

I still can't wrap my head around the idea of getting Happy Mistake, the Harlequin album, and LG7's lead single all in the same month.

 

 :suburban:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.