Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Give us more info

Weren't you confident running around bleating like a goat this was a JFAD cover?

 

nicki-nicki-minaj.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

@Supervillain, first I wanna say thank you for posting in this base at all. We liddos are kinda a hot mess.

 

Second, would you mind sharing if Happy Mistake/Harlequin is separate from the October release she teased/revealed? I'm having trouble piecing everything together.

 

N6oXXCu.gif

Just now, TedLasso said:

First one is more like Jan 2023

Not too much on 2023 now sis we were spoiled with Haus Labs and Nurtec

 

:khalyan:

Just now, Aden said:

@Supervillain, first I wanna say thank you for posting in this base at all. We liddos are kinda a hot mess.

 

Second, would you mind sharing if Happy Mistake/Harlequin is separate from the October release she teased/revealed? I'm having trouble piecing everything together.

 

N6oXXCu.gif

This is the only thing I need to know, :clap3:

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Single thread but they merged it with RoD's

 

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

He opened a thread 'Lady Gaga - Happy Mistake' and then the mods merged it with that thread

I'm wet

 

niagara-falls.gif

Just now, Miichael said:

Not too much on 2023 now sis we were spoiled with Haus Labs and Nurtec

 

:khalyan:

Yes I forgot the infamous working on the CB post

Just now, opbranden said:

This is the only thing I need to know, :clap3:

He said it's part of the special project. 

Although everything signals Joker 2, isn't weird that a movie track would be promoted like this? No tags, no Warner involvement, sudden sequential posts?

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No. Why would I purposefully open a thread with fake information?

When is it coming out?

1 minute ago, Aden said:

@Supervillain, first I wanna say thank you for posting in this base at all. We liddos are kinda a hot mess.

 

Second, would you mind sharing if Happy Mistake/Harlequin is separate from the October release she teased/revealed? I'm having trouble piecing everything together.

 

N6oXXCu.gif

Thank you for being a Kindness Punk! :heart::heart::katie2:

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

Weren't you confident running around bleating like a goat this was a JFAD cover?

 

nicki-nicki-minaj.gif

I was right about it being JFAD related cuz its OBVIOUS even tho some of you f-words kept pushing the narrative its LG7 related. So one victory is ENOUGH for me today.

 

kiconn.png

 

Happy Mistake being a single on Friday in advance of the Harlequin album on 10/4 and then LG7 lead on 10/11

 

:gaygacat4:

  • Popular Post

JFAD soundtrack: jazz haggery

EP inspired by JFAD: melancholic mid-tempos

LG7: poppers music

Everyone happy

N6oXXCu.gif

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Happy Mistake being a single on Friday in advance of the Harlequin album on 10/4 and then LG7 lead on 10/11

 

:gaygacat4:

And with the vinyls shipping JFAD and DWAS will be #1 the same week

 

:gaygacat4:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Happy Mistake being a single on Friday in advance of the Harlequin album on 10/4 and then LG7 lead on 10/11

 

:gaygacat4:

All while DWAS continues to smash everywhere. We really are being fed

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Happy Mistake. Lady Gaga Harlequin.

I FCKNING MOVED:jonny5:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Happy Mistake being a single on Friday in advance of the Harlequin album on 10/4 and then LG7 lead on 18/11

 

:gaygacat4:

Fixed

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

JFAD soundtrack: jazz haggery

EP inspired by JFAD: melancholic mid-tempos

LG7: poppers music

Everyone happy

N6oXXCu.gif

The fact that she might have 4 projects all charting at once

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

I was right about it being JFAD related cuz its OBVIOUS even tho some of you f-words kept pushing the narrative its LG7 related. So one victory is ENOUGH for me today.

 

kiconn.png

 

Having problems thirsting after that straight coworker of yours?

 

kiconn.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.