Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

idc. i've been obsessing over the song ever since it came out. hell i sing to it every single day.

it hyped me up for the movie. 

Right? It’s exactly the song I wanted for this movie! 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Her two best albums having anniversaries with a week of each other :clap3:

Truly the first and second comings of Christ:alexz:

7 minutes ago, Slayed said:

Her two best albums having anniversaries with a week of each other :clap3:

Truly the first and second comings of Christ:alexz:

The Fame Monster was released in November 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I just had a thought.

Isn't it insane how Gaga, who was a nobody in 2008, managed to get freaking Beyonce to feature on her album just a single year after her debut? Like, she's been giving superstar energy ever since TF(M -probably-)

Edited by Giorgoc

5 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

I just had a thought.

Isn't it insane how Gaga, who was a nobody in 2008, managed to get freaking Beyonce to feature on her album just a single year after her debut? Like, she's been giving superstar energy ever since TF(M -probably-)

Beyonce needed help.

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Beyonce needed help.

Not when she released Single Ladies a year before.

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I don’t get how it can #17 in Shazam US and be OUT on Spotify :rip: Are people Shazamming it and then not listening to it :deadbanana2:

maybe they want the gorgeous orchestra movie version and then get disappointed when they hear the version she officially release :gaycat4:

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

maybe they want the gorgeous orchestra movie version and then get disappointed when they hear the version she officially release :gaycat4:

-intro starts-

 

them: oh must be the wrong song, stupid shazam 

28 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

I just had a thought.

Isn't it insane how Gaga, who was a nobody in 2008, managed to get freaking Beyonce to feature on her album just a single year after her debut? Like, she's been giving superstar energy ever since TF(M -probably-)

Beyoncé was on her way out, there is a reason it is her last global hit. And it's not because of her name.

32 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

I just had a thought.

Isn't it insane how Gaga, who was a nobody in 2008, managed to get freaking Beyonce to feature on her album just a single year after her debut? Like, she's been giving superstar energy ever since TF(M -probably-)

Beyonce will literally collab with anyone hot at moment, Gaga, Nicki(in 2014), Megan Thee Stallion, J Balvin etc

Edited by zoldyck

Enigma is one of the few times were miss Mans over the top loud monstrosity nasally tone  GOES OFF

 

WE CAN BE LOVERS EVEN JUST TONIGHT images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

WE COULD BE ANYTHING YOU WANT! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

WE CAN BREAK ALL OF THE STIGMA! I'LL BE YOUR ENEMA images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

WHAT?!!!!!! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

Edited by IBeMe

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

waiting for the speech midway through the tour where she talks about being dragged to the studio and FORCED to record the songs she’s performing :eli: 

I hope someone will throw rotten eggs/tomatoes at her face if she opens her mouth to talk about same old story 

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Enigma is one of the few times were miss Mans over the top loud monstrosity nasally tone  GOES OFF

 

WE CAN BE LOVERS EVEN JUST TONIGHT images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

WE COULD BE ANYTHING YOU WANT! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

WE CAN BREAK ALL OF THE STIGMA! I'LL BE YOUR ENEMA images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

WHAT?!!!!!! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

LET IT BE KNOWN

 

azealia-banks-megaphone.gif

7 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Enigma is one of the few times were miss Mans over the top loud monstrosity nasally tone  GOES OFF

 

WE CAN BE LOVERS EVEN JUST TONIGHT images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

WE COULD BE ANYTHING YOU WANT! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

WE CAN BREAK ALL OF THE STIGMA! I'LL BE YOUR ENEMA images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

WHAT?!!!!!! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

 

I'm really scared about her voice during TCB because most of the songs from chromatica are very hard for her to sing in the same key :dancehall:

 

Hope she switch it up for some of the songs 

Hey fellow Monsters, 

 

is HMH mirroring Shallow yet? :whistle: 

 

I was told it would mirror Shallow once the movie came out. :chick2:

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

LET IT BE KNOWN

 

azealia-banks-megaphone.gif

It's just undeniable at this point! like the moment I heard it I knew this was going to be my ANTHEM. It's just legenderic I fear images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

 

I'm really scared about her voice during TCB because most of the songs from chromatica are very hard for her to sing in the same key :dancehall:

 

Hope she switch it up for some of the songs 

I know I was thinking about this too BUT I actually did a immitation performance of all her big ballads and I was able to sing them on key and not strain my voice after almost 2 hours singing them, I just changed the key a little and I was able to do it so she should have no issue doing it for at least a few shows BUT my technic and vocal abilities might just be too superior compared to Miss Man so who knows really images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpMil-15IinrxVRbU1pIS

17 minutes ago, Pop said:

Hey fellow Monsters, 

 

is HMH mirroring Shallow yet? :whistle: 

 

I was told it would mirror Shallow once the movie came out. :chick2:

:gaygacat6:miss shallow outstreamed it today

1 hour ago, Giorgoc said:

I just had a thought.

Isn't it insane how Gaga, who was a nobody in 2008, managed to get freaking Beyonce to feature on her album just a single year after her debut? Like, she's been giving superstar energy ever since TF(M -probably-)

Beyonce always booked new fresh/hot artists throughout her career though. It wasn’t a surprise she booked Gaga. 
Shakira, Nicki, Kendrick, Drake.

Edited by pablozedd

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.