Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

A girl I went to school with posted on Facebook -

 

“I don't say this lightly. 

Top Gun has been my favorite movie since I first saw it as a kid many years ago.

Top Gun Maverick is phenomenal. I will watch it again and again. It may now be my new favorite.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say, except maybe the Lady Gaga song at the end.”

 

:deadbanana2:

I mean the song does kinda suck. I’m still not crazy about it, I just want it to succeed bc it’s Gar 

 

h9keqGW.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, luckythisway said:

I mean the song does kinda suck. I’m still not crazy about it, I just want it to succeed bc it’s Gar 

 

h9keqGW.gif

She finally responded to me but I don't want to say what she said cause the base is already in shambles :rip:  

6 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Honestly, that One Republic song is a bop :eli: 

And it fits that thirst trap scene too. :eli: 

POP

#22 (=)

+90 spins

+0.382 AI

 

HAC

#14 (=)

+31 spins

+0.084 AI

 

AC

#12 (=)

+17 spins

+0.038 AI

 

Overall (Mediabase)

62. (+1) Hold My Hand — 19.36 AI (+0.5) *new peak*

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

interscope said NO to negative ROI

dDAB4z5.gif

But it's sold out on Amazon Music :eli: Just like HL :eli:

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

She finally responded to me but I don't want to say what she said cause the base is already in shambles :rip:  

Spill it, I’m not faint of heart 

 

h9keqGW.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

#22 (=)

+90 spins

+0.382 AI

 

HAC

#14 (=)

+31 spins

+0.084 AI

 

AC

#12 (=)

+17 spins

+0.038 AI

 

Overall (Mediabase)

62. (+1) Hold My Hand — 19.36 AI (+0.5) *new peak*

Pop is waking up while HAC hits that snooze button. :dies: 

does the soundtrack counts as her album on billboard 200?

Edited by Sugden

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

A girl I went to school with posted on Facebook -

 

“I don't say this lightly. 

Top Gun has been my favorite movie since I first saw it as a kid many years ago.

Top Gun Maverick is phenomenal. I will watch it again and again. It may now be my new favorite.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say, except maybe the Lady Gaga song at the end.”

 

:deadbanana2:

:deadbanana4:

 

we're far from the Shallow now, indeed

Just now, luckythisway said:

Spill it, I’m not faint of heart 

 

h9keqGW.gif

"The song was too screamy. It did not fit the vibe of the movie." 

 

h9keqGW.gif

Just now, FameFatale said:

"The song was too screamy. It did not fit the vibe of the movie." 

 

h9keqGW.gif

She didn’t lie. It doesn’t help that it sounds like she starts the chorus with “so die tonight” 

 

h9keqGW.gif

7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

"The song was too screamy. It did not fit the vibe of the movie." 

 

h9keqGW.gif

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

27 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

we're about to have the two versions of the song in US iTunes' Top 10 :rip: they can't even delete the single version

Nightmare 

17 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

"The song was too screamy. It did not fit the vibe of the movie." 

 

h9keqGW.gif

:deadbanana2:

27 minutes ago, Pop said:

:deadbanana4:

 

we're far from the Shallow now, indeed

You also trash anything “HAC,” so don’t even bother with Shallow.

Some re-entries beginning on Spotify WW, so that’s one way we can get playlisting through this weekend are the charts. Since apparently the editorial playlists are long forgotten by Interflop.

Hold My Hand
 
iTunes:
#2 Australia (-1)
#7 Australia (+9)

 

Apple Music:

#61 Australia (+18)

 

Shazam:

#6 Australia (+2)
 
 

The slayage :deadbanana4:

 

Where are the down under stadium dates Stefani??

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

42 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

"The song was too screamy. It did not fit the vibe of the movie." 

 

h9keqGW.gif

Monsters can blame Bobby, Interscope and Paramount all they want but as long as she keeps screaming, she will struggle/flop. I don't know why that's not clicking for her.  


Also the song is just not that good unfortunately. When Take My Breath Away starts, you get goosebumps. When HMH starts, you think your phone is acting up. 

 

Complaining here is useless though, her team is on Twitter. 

Edited by Girls5eva

The effects from just Thursday previews so far :clap3:

 

Excited to see how much it can rise until the end of the weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:
Hold My Hand
 
iTunes:
#2 Australia (-1)
#7 Australia (+9)

 

Apple Music:

#61 Australia (+18)

 

Shazam:

#6 Australia (+2)
 
 

The slayage :deadbanana4:

 

Where are the down under stadium dates Stefani??

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Shazam being most promising as that shows organic interest. Once they do Shazam, let’s hope they add it to their playlists on Spotify and share with friends :thing: We’re gonna need a lot of that this weekend :gaycat3:

I honestly believe the movie will push the song.. but the effect couldve been bigger if they mirrored Shallow's playlisting during the movie week :chick2:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Girls5eva said:

Monsters can blame Bobby, Interscope and Paramount all they want but as long as she keeps screaming, she will struggle/flop. I don't know why that's not clicking for her.  


Also the song is just not that good unfortunately. When Take My Breath Away starts, you get goosebumps. When HMH starts, you think your phone is acting up. 

And that also give you goosebumps too :gaycat2: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.