Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

GAGA'S TOP GUN :clap3:

 

Screen-Shot-2022-05-27-at-11-27-01-AM.pn

A Palme d’Or winning film did that :clap3: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the way I switched from not listening to the song even once last week to having it repeat

 

XlXyfDo.gif

RT verified audience score is still 99% with 1000+ ratings and unverified score is also 99% with 2500+ ratings (4.9/5 average for both) 

 

WKLaTLB.gif

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

and N/A on Spotify. It's giving insane Carter teas and its time the Gaga base held an inquistion!!

 

-

 

Thank you GAGA

Japanned stanning Top Gun, but not ASIB?

XlXyfDo.gif

Lol Shallow isn’t screamy. That’s one of her best-ever vocal performances

 

HMH is extremely loud, and I hate the way she sings “So cry…”

 

before I cry is my least fav ASIB track for this reason too. She sounds like she’s breaking her vocal chords.

2 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

So dieeeeeeee tonighhhhhhhhttttt

Literally what I hear when I am not looking at the lyrics

 

hmh_5.thumb.gif.f6ab3bc28f5105dd4fc9460b

went into a coffee shop they're playing the born this way album :rip:

Just now, TheFameMonster said:

Not Boobby getting ratio'd in the replies under LGN's tweet

XlXyfDo.gif

It''s what that rat deserves

 

XlXyfDo.gif

Hope he poops on Britney's husband dick tonight when they're celebrating. I want that birthday ruined.

 

XlXyfDo.gif

3 minutes ago, The Witch said:

It''s what that rat deserves

 

XlXyfDo.gif

When she indeed parts ways with Shiterscope and get a brand new team

XlXyfDo.gif

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Hope he poops on Britney's husband dick tonight when they're celebrating. I want that birthday ruined.

 

XlXyfDo.gif

:bibliahh:

24 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

the way I switched from not listening to the song even once last week to having it repeat

 

XlXyfDo.gif

nevermind, I switched again. Listening to Madonna's Crazy For You on repeat

 

XlXyfDo.gif

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Hope he poops on Britney's husband dick tonight when they're celebrating. I want that birthday ruined.

 

XlXyfDo.gif

:dies: 

10 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Hope he poops on Britney's husband dick tonight when they're celebrating. I want that birthday ruined.

 

XlXyfDo.gif

:deadbanana2:

Paramount playlisted HMH at cinemas and America shipped it back

 

XlXyfDo.gif

Bloodpop credited as a writer for 3 of the score tracks :skull: (the same 3 Gaga is credited for) 

36 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

Wait, I gagged

XlXyfDo.gif

 

28 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Hope he poops on Britney's husband dick tonight when they're celebrating. I want that birthday ruined.

 

XlXyfDo.gif

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

Did I just buy a ticket for a franchise I couldn't give two s***s about?

 

h5IXZA6.gif

Edited by TheLastChord

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.