Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Screaming not the song actually losing playlists reach instead

 

Lets see if the movie effect can bump it it wont

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

It’s avoiding the detection by the geepee. 
 

That’s what the movie is all about. 
 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

why should we care if Paramount/Interscope doesn't :coffee2:

 

At the very least, the song could get award nominations, that's really all it needs to do to be remembered as a solid moment in her discography.

corporation cares = you care? cool

 

HMH still is that (free) b*tch

A girl I went to school with posted on Facebook -

 

“I don't say this lightly. 

Top Gun has been my favorite movie since I first saw it as a kid many years ago.

Top Gun Maverick is phenomenal. I will watch it again and again. It may now be my new favorite.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say, except maybe the Lady Gaga song at the end.”

 

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

okey no TTH 

its unfair tho because there are over 1 year + old songs in that playlist. 

so its not really ‘today’s’ top hits. 

 

i hate that playlist anyways. just payola payola and payola. 

 

and interecope dont like to pay for radio or tth. 

if they did rain on me would peak #1 on pop radio. 

there been very very few #1 debuted pop singles by big artists failed to top pop radio and gaga is one of them. 

you hate it yet you have these consistent meltdowns talking about how much you hate it. stop the drama start the music

2 minutes ago, cash3w said:

corporation cares = you care? cool

 

HMH still is that (free) b*tch

i mean just about it being a hit. I've always liked the song, she's a cute girl :gaycat3:

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

A girl I went to school with posted on Facebook -

 

“I don't say this lightly. 

Top Gun has been my favorite movie since I first saw it as a kid many years ago.

Top Gun Maverick is phenomenal. I will watch it again and again. It may now be my new favorite.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say, except maybe the Lady Gaga song at the end.”

 

:deadbanana2:

:jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

A girl I went to school with posted on Facebook -

 

“I don't say this lightly. 

Top Gun has been my favorite movie since I first saw it as a kid many years ago.

Top Gun Maverick is phenomenal. I will watch it again and again. It may now be my new favorite.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say, except maybe the Lady Gaga song at the end.”

 

:deadbanana2:

Ksjsjsllalsiid byeeee :deadbanana2:

16 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

why should we care if Paramount/Interscope doesn't :coffee2:

 

At the very least, the song could get award nominations, that's really all it needs to do to be remembered as a solid moment in her discography.

They send it to radios :dies:

 

Also Paramount has nothing to do with ST.. Interflop is just slacking, the incompetence is just

7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

A girl I went to school with posted on Facebook -

 

“I don't say this lightly. 

Top Gun has been my favorite movie since I first saw it as a kid many years ago.

Top Gun Maverick is phenomenal. I will watch it again and again. It may now be my new favorite.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say, except maybe the Lady Gaga song at the end.”

 

:deadbanana2:

They will see the light next month :eddie:

10 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

A girl I went to school with posted on Facebook -

 

“I don't say this lightly. 

Top Gun has been my favorite movie since I first saw it as a kid many years ago.

Top Gun Maverick is phenomenal. I will watch it again and again. It may now be my new favorite.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say, except maybe the Lady Gaga song at the end.”

 

:deadbanana2:

Unfriend and then block her

 

E9F09A9A-39D8-4D49-A525-D8F358C140E1.thu

11 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

A girl I went to school with posted on Facebook -

 

“I don't say this lightly. 

Top Gun has been my favorite movie since I first saw it as a kid many years ago.

Top Gun Maverick is phenomenal. I will watch it again and again. It may now be my new favorite.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say, except maybe the Lady Gaga song at the end.”

 

:deadbanana2:

 

unfriend 

But reflecting on the past couple pages. Her team really is stuck back in 2011. Billboards and posting pictures once on Instagram with a link doesn’t work anymore for good promotion. I still don’t understand the Chromatica billboards to this day :rip: that money could have been used for way better outreach. 

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Remember when Interscope pushed No Time To Die everywhere 

 

h5IXZA6.gif

Literally every playlist under the sun. :rip: 

Just now, FameFatale said:

But reflecting on the past couple pages. Her team really is stuck back in 2011. Billboards and posting pictures once on Instagram with a link doesn’t work anymore for good promotion. I still don’t understand the Chromatica billboards to this day :rip: that money could have been used for way better outreach. 

amid a pandemic where everyone's locked in their homes :ahh: 

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

amid a pandemic where everyone's locked in their homes :ahh: 

Like who drives by a billboard that was all distorted font anyways and says mmm let me buy that. :ahh: 

Remember her "you're my favorite hole" era?  :jonnycat:

 

EW5EAb6UMAErR-X?format=jpg&name=large

50 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

We will see the impact of the movie to HMH on Spotify tomorrow. . 

More cumulative through the weekend so we can see where it is on Monday (positions wise), unless people listen to it once and don’t come back :rip: 

I’m gonna message that girl and ask about the movie and see why she hates the Lady Gaga song. :ahh: 

Chromatica era was abandoned after week 1 but at least it had 3 songs on TTH 

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Are we winning?

 

25766721_trishstratusatrlpic.thumb.gif.34666d4e2fb26b2a1d8765b9d743bd6e.gif

It’s rising, but her team is the pits and it has basically zero playlisting. The usual. :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

I’m gonna message that girl and ask about the movie and see why she hates the Lady Gaga song. :ahh: 

You can’t reply to this conversation. Learn More

  • Author
7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Like who drives by a billboard that was all distorted font anyways and says mmm let me buy that. :ahh: 

I mean I would understand if there is QR code to scan, but nothing? Like wtf was the point

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.