Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

36 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

I just do not get it. They obviously thought the song had potential, sending it to radio. So why not help push it on playlists so it can do better on streaming? It’s like… so bizarre. 

The answer to this question will cause sensitive Monsters to report but whatever. Her manager is her former assistant, this way she can control everything. She is not trendy because of her age, and because she has too much creative control in her music meaning questionable lyrics, iffy production and oversinging - all these factors mean poor airplay and playlisting. It is what it is. The flip side to that is Dr Luke who is an abusive, controlling monster but he tells his popstars exactly how to sing every last syllable for maximum commercial appeal (see Doja slayage)

Edited by Girls5eva

5 minutes ago, Girls5eva said:

The answer to this question will cause sensitive Monsters to report but whatever. Her manager is her former assistant, this way she can control everything. She is not trendy because of her age, and because she has too much creative control in her music meaning questionable lyrics, iffy production and oversinging - all these factors mean poor airplay and playlisting. It is what it is. The flip side to that is Dr Luke who is an abusive, controlling monster but he tells his popstars exactly how to sing every last syllable for maximum commercial appeal (see Doja slayage)

I would rather take her iffy production, oversinging and questionable lyrics over something that is manufactured. I like her output so far meaning she's doing something right at least

Yeah I would rather have her current musical output than a When I’m Gone style mess any day :rip: 

39 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The TG account even hopped on that Spotify tweet. :toofunny3:

 

 

 

If only Spotify would payola the song at least on TTH :weeps:

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Less than an hour till the moment of truth :dancehall: :eli: 

 

And for new Gaga tracks sorta :duca: 

Is it sad I’m already over this and just want Gaga to drop Love Me Right on streaming for the two-year anniversary of Chromatica? 

Edited by MonsterConnor

1 minute ago, MonsterConnor said:

Is it sad I’m already over this and just want Gaga to drop Love Me Right on streaming for the two-year anniversary of Chromatica? 

Yes

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Yes

:skull:

 

____

AM NZ 62 (+82) :eek:

14 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

And for new Gaga tracks sorta :duca: 

I liked it but will prob be able to appreciate it more once I watch the film. My fav moment is the transition from the TG anthem to HMH on track #9. Feels almost like a metaphor for passing the baton and legacy from the original composers to Gaga :jonny:

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Soccer moms are getting out of tonight’s screening 

and download Take My Breath Away on iChoons.

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I liked it but will prob be able to appreciate it more once I watch the film. My fav moment is the transition from the TG anthem to HMH on track #9. Feels almost like a metaphor for passing the baton and legacy from the original composers to Gaga :jonny:

I was thinking of holding on till I see the movie to listen to it afterwards (like I did with ASIB which I’m glad I made that choice) but I don’t know when I’ll go (not this weekend I know for sure) so I’ll just listen anyway. But yeah I’m sure hearing it in the movie will be more impactful. 

Edited by Almodusa

Omg the movie is awesome! The song suited the ending... But I still feel a better song could've been crafted...

  • Author

Whoa I’m in first track of the soundtrack and it’s a ******* serve Wtf 

i swear if that one republican song gets a spot on TTH even if it’s position is dead last and nothing goes to HMH…

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Z100 haven't spin it since 11AM. :toofunny3:

 

3 spins so far though. This is already more than yesterday (2 spins)

serving Million Reasons

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.