Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

31 minutes ago, Monarch15 said:

And when we showed the movie to Gaga early on, she wrote this amazing song, and as that evolved, we asked her to contribute to the score.”

 

“Top Gun: Maverick” marks Lady Gaga’s first effort at film scoring. “Hans and Gaga worked very closely,” says Balfe. “There were quite a few writing sessions. They were working on it for a long time.”

:duca: the real confirmation we needed 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I actually like 21P, however they were messy during the ASIB release, so... :eli:

There have been only 10 female nominees, and only 4 of them won in the oscar history. 
 

Pull through Gaga. :jonny: 

8 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Battle of the purses 

:bibliahh:

-

They won't get this into TTH tonight. Let's get over it NOW, ladies. I'm already at peace with that. 

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

If the movie is THAT good, then HMH needed to be a bit better. It's just cute and I feel it will get lost between all of that. 

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

this was kinda one of the best movies I've ever seen :jonny5:

 

it had me on EDGE! At times I was emotional, nervous, estatic.........WHEW! What a ride :jonny:

Thinking about younger Gaga in the streaming era, covering TTH with Judas at #1 :gaycat1:

30 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

If the movie is THAT good, then HMH needed to be a bit better. It's just cute and I feel it will get lost between all of that. 

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

When it’s scoring 1M streams again I’ll be here to quote you and OHMHH Pop

 

:gaycat2:

13 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

When it’s scoring 1M streams again I’ll be here to quote you and OHMHH Pop

 

:gaycat2:

Don't group me with that people, baby. I want it to do good and I like it. :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The Target cover is cute 

 

Top_gun_maverick_soundtrack_v2.jpeg

He should have Gaga around his arm for the buzz :gaycat3:

For anyone keeping tabs, HMH basically MIA on European Hot Hits lists and actually lost a lot of positions on Italy’s. :rip: 

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

For anyone keeping tabs, HMH basically MIA on European Hot Hits lists and actually lost a lot of positions on Italy’s. :rip: 

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1

1 minute ago, franminervini said:

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1

At least we can take comfort in the fact her team isn’t even trying, so we can move on too. :gaycat3: 

 

 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

At least we can take comfort in the fact her team isn’t even trying, so we can move on too. :gaycat3: 

 

 

Facts ?

32 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Demi kinda sounds like Godga in her new song  :soda:

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

But I don't like that pop Rock avril Lavigne type songs... I would prefer gaga do electrorock instead like Linkin park

Edited by Monster Megamind

No Hot Hits UK :eli: 

 

But the GeePee seems to be finding it on YouTube at least 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Not even exaggerating, this would be a worthy Best Picture winner

Same :jonny5:

 

We need a SMASH BP :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

I swear her team is just :chick2:

Can only hope it gets randomly added to some of these if it blows up on its own this weekend. Light the candles :thing: 

The way Australia wants to hold Gaga's hand.

 

iKoons

 

Songs: Hold My Oscar #1

Albums: Top Gun Maverick #1

Music Videos: Hold My Oscar #1

 

5SGEU6Q.gif

they mentioned Joanne on today's new ep of Girls5eva :gaycat3:

 

the cultural impact, i fear 

Edited by WildAmerican

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.