Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

The song and scores?

The song fits the film, but is too disney’d to be streamed at home. It should just remain in the film. I don’t care if it will be released later or not. :michael:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 minutes ago, Miracle said:

When do u think Gaga will start Chromatica Ball rehearsals? I think there's still like 20-30 days until she starts, I wonder if the stage is at least 75% made by now at the very least. Dancers have probably been rehearsing for weeks already tho

There’s no way she’s going to wait 30 more days to start rehearsing when the first show is only 51 days away. 
 

17 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I highly doubt shes started rehearsal, there's 50 days left for the first show and Gaga's choreography is way more simple than the dancers.

She’s doing so much more than the dancers tho. It’s not only the choreo. 

12 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The song fits the film, but is too disney’d to be streamed at home. It should just remain in the film. I don’t care if it will be released later or not. :michael:

Oscar cancelled. Hit song cancelled. :gaycat6:

56 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

1R performing their flop bomb live before Gagz AND getting the album credit with just one song and zero composition contribution :skull:

The whistle part is tiktok material. Watch it go viral and outsold Hold My Oscar :gaycat6: 

 

 

1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

z100
2:03 AM: Hold My Hand
5:17 AM: Hold My Hand
11:51 AM: Hold My Hand

 

Em7JbIvUwAAX89s.jpg

Edited by charot

The interpolated scores are beautiful, but my favourite one is not the HMH-derived song. Lemme find out when the album is out, or maybe watch it for a second time. :eli:

The chorus was perfect for that ending scene. It hits hard at the right moment. I’m not sure if it’s the editing or Godga’s genius song crafting. :jonny: 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The interpolated scores are beautiful, but my favourite one is not the HMH-derived song. Lemme find out when the album is out, or maybe watch it for a second time. :eli:

Isn't it already midnight there? The alboom is already out sis :eli:

 

 

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

are we winning?

 

Em7JbIvUwAAX89s.jpg

 

23 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The song fits the film, but is too disney’d to be streamed at home. It should just remain in the film. I don’t care if it will be released later or not. :michael:

wnc1g3dlto831.jpg?auto=webp&s=95c4b0b9bae61d2524761bf0d078d95975dfa996

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Isn't it already midnight there? The alboom is already out sis :eli:

 

 

Okay lemme dig :duca: 

Naurrr I want a full good quality video of the scene with the song to L-word already 

 

8EgL.gif

I really don't know how to create the setlist for Traumatica Ball. It's actually difficult, the album is only 40mn long. She has so many possibilities for other songs :chick1:

What I meant was that the Bloodpop version was already good enough for home listening. :rip: 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Naurrr I want a full good quality video of the scene with the song to L-word already 

 

8EgL.gif

There are tons on Twitter

6 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The chorus was perfect for that ending scene. It hits hard at the right moment. I’m not sure if it’s the editing or Godga’s genius song crafting. :jonny: 

The way it starts playing right when they begin to hold each other's hands :jonny5:

 

I couldn't resist the LQ leaqués :chick3:

52 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Traditional promo is dead? Or Fads just lazy 

8EgL.gif

 

girl if you think this will do anything 

but sure lets entertain this idea

 

I Ain't Worried

iTunes:
#2 Belize
#16 Taiwan
#19 Indonesia
#30 Poland
#31 Switzerland
#46 Australia
#84 France
#89 Austria
YouTube:
#94 Czech Republic
#97 Australia

Apple Music:
#164 Lithuania
Shazam:
#71 Costa Rica
#91 Netherlands
#119 Portugal
#144 Singapore

 

we'll see what happens after the performance 

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

There are tons on Twitter

I only saw one and it was cut quickly nn. So if I got this right, they play the film version (not in full) then credits roll and the single version plays?

 

Also the previews on Apple Music sound great. HansGaRold served.

Edited by State of Grace.

2 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

 

 

Well well well. Sucks that it doesnt have the bridge though. Its one of my fave parts.

10 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Maybe Gaga should've been in Top Gun instead of Gucci :eli:

Girl... anyway :rip:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I only saw one and it was cut quickly nn. So if I got this right, they play the film version (not in full) then credits roll and the single version plays?

It starts playing during the final scene and then spills on to the credits. This is an LQ clip so doesn't have the same impact but you can see how effectively it's used. The editing >>> :jonny3:

 

******SPOILERS AHEAD*******

 

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The way it starts playing right when they begin to hold each other's hands :jonny5:

 

I couldn't resist the LQ leaqués :chick3:

Spoiler

When Goose’s son knock his fist on his dad and Mave photo :cries:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.