Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I have to say... I hate reading DWAS as DJ white shadow. 

I read it as Dance With A Shadow, and then in my head I sing the LG7 snippet. It really irks me. :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

 

when Gaga said "humahumamumapuvahonahunapinoo" i felt it

 

 

 

 

Not the "go to hell Lady Gaga" protestors stanning

 

:bibliahh:

 

nothing gives me that buzz applause release gave me during its release 

:gaygacat6:

6 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

 

Not the "go to hell Lady Gaga" protestors stanning

 

:bibliahh:

 

Someday in Jakarta, I'm
American, I'm gypsy, I
Bangkok, Australia, Malaysia
Sweden, Finland, Norway
Be my home just for the day
I'm a gypsy, gypsy, gypsy, hey

eaqHo5q.thumb.gif.549112fb260dfd9ed0b8ae

Image

 

I never imagined that one day she'll be above Ariana and Dua in Monthly listeners. :jonny: she's getting there in like a week. :jonny: 

4 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

nothing gives me that buzz applause release gave me during its release 

:gaygacat6:

You just gave me war flashbacks… I remember there was some insider that was leaking tea on the single artwork, lyrics going around, and people predicting it would do 650k its first week :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

 

I never imagined that one day she'll be above Ariana and Dua in Monthly listeners. :jonny: she's getting there in like a week. :jonny: 

Streaming Potion 

5 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Image

 

I never imagined that one day she'll be above Ariana and Dua in Monthly listeners. :jonny: she's getting there in like a week. :jonny: 

#ThankYouLoveForSale #ThankYouTony

 

:jonny: 

DWAS Radio Adds This Week (So far…)

 

Pop: 17

HAC: 6

AC: 5 

"Die With A Smile" — Spotify Counter:

 

1st day — +5,080,106

2nd day — +4,811,553

3rd day — +4,930,238

4th day — +6,557,367

5th day — +7,399,464

6th day — +7,697,941

7th day — +9,308,434

8th day — +9,894,973

9th day — +8,812,377

10th day — +8,596,870

 

Total: 73,089,323 unfiltered streams

 

:clap3: 

not a fan of the song, but glad she is seeing success with it... LG7 lead will be historic me thinks :nicole2:

Apparently Gaga's team was at Pará Stadium (Brazil) to survey the place for negotiations for a show there next year. 

 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

6 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

"Die With A Smile" — Spotify Counter:

 

1st day — +5,080,106

2nd day — +4,811,553

3rd day — +4,930,238

4th day — +6,557,367

5th day — +7,399,464

6th day — +7,697,941

7th day — +9,308,434

8th day — +9,894,973

9th day — +8,812,377

10th day — +8,596,870

 

Total: 73,089,323 unfiltered streams

 

:clap3: 

80M tomorrow :deadbanana: this is crazy

hello, I would like to discuss Shallow with you all today

 

Which nickname for the biggest song of all time makes you laugh more:

 

Shallah, or Shallord?

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Apparently Gaga's team was at Pará Stadium (Brazil) to survey the place for negotiations for a show there next year. 

 

Announcement this week, album in October, Tour next year :fan:

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

hello, I would like to discuss Shallow with you all today

 

Which nickname for the biggest song of all time makes you laugh more:

 

Shallah, or Shallord?

Sha#1longevity

Hoping for a +10M unfiltered and +9.4M filtered update tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Announcement this week, album in October, Tour next year :fan:

tricking the GP into thinking DWAS is on the album her mind :wanda:

Yasss we are so back 

 

I avoided chart thread for the whole day because I didn't want a depressing Monday hihi

13 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Apparently Gaga's team was at Pará Stadium (Brazil) to survey the place for negotiations for a show there next year. 

 

I hope it's true! A true global stadium tour would be nice next year, even if it's only like 40 dates or very far apart for her health. DWAS's global success shows the demand for her is still going strong. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.