Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Apple Music US

 

5. Die with a Smile (+1) :duca:

Omg

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Apple Music US

 

5. Die with a Smile (+1) :duca:

 

The four songs above DWAS are strong. But I believe DWAS will suprass them. 

7 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Apple Music US

 

5. Die with a Smile (+1) :duca:

 

:jonnycat: This is insane actually 

I just need DWAS to be stable on streams in today's update and we will likely have a new peak on Monday. 

AM UK : #19 (+1) 

AM AUS : #8 (+1)

 

Edited by BadMonster96

Top 5 on Apple Music as we enter day 4 is really good!

1 minute ago, kwek_kwek said:

I just need DWAS to be stable on streams in today's update and we will likely have a new peak on Monday. 

I hope the "TikTok" effect starts kicking in

If the Spotify US update goes up either today or tomorrow (I think it will but I can't predict the future obviously) and it holds steady on AM, I think the odds of it debuting in the top 10 look a lot more likely :gaygacat4:

20 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Apple Music US

 

5. Die with a Smile (+1) :duca:

yaaas-yes.gif

Every countdown, meltdown, and false-start of the past 8 months (:rip:) and now we're tracking an amazing Gaga song in the top 5 of Apple Music US :WAP: see when you make a classic  :WAP::WAP::WAP:

I'm so used to Gaga songs debuting high then free falling. :lmao:
 

It's nice to see it finally cracking top 5 in AM!

Edited by Kiel D-01

AM US (Daily) : #7 (+17) NP

AM GLOBAL : #5 (+1) NP

3 hours ago, Devin said:

f*ck gagadaily. imagine getting permaban fighting against racist users. 

I got a 3 WPs warning that will never expire for FACT CHECKING fake news about the war on Palestine and I was called anti-semitic by the mods for daring to criticize Israel. Gave me the push to abandon this hellhole of a site forever. :suburban: 

Was there ever a vinyl press of Chromatica that contains Love Me Right? I've looked everywhere online, but can't seem to find it anywhere…

 

I know there are CDs, but…

1 minute ago, Clarksonator said:

Was there ever a vinyl press of Chromatica that contains Love Me Right? I've looked everywhere online, but can't seem to find it anywhere…

 

I know there are CDs, but…

Nope

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

On Apple Music's City Charts, DWAS is #2 in NYC and #1 for LA

Oh Queen of NYC gaga you will ALWAYS be famous 

 

:WAP:

AM Daily Top 100

#41 Germany (NEW)

#71 France (+5)

DWAS is #5 on AM Philippines. :jonny:

 

I cannot stop listening to it since the release. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.