Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I knew she was engaged when I saw that ROCK on her hand after the birthday 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Nurtec ad being played during the olympics, ohhh OlympicGa you're all over this thing :ryan3:

If she takes his name I'm sure she'll hyphenate it with her last name instead of getting rid of it. I wonder what Natali did.

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

If she takes his name I'm sure she'll hyphenate it with her last name instead of getting rid of it. I wonder what Natali did.

she could, especially since it wouldn't affect her stage name. Germonatta-Polanksy is powerful too:jonnycat:

she deserves the world, she really does. The pregnancy announcement at the Oscars is going to be LEGENDARY

you guys its obviously going to be lady polansky not stefani germanotta-polansky :rip:

Well one thing about GÁR is whenever she's repeaking an engagement ends. Michael, get behind me JFAD is coming for you. 

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

you guys its obviously going to be lady polansky not stefani germanotta-polansky :rip:

I thought it was Lady Gaga

 

Her children Giovanni Joseph Polansky-Germanotta & Francesca Angelina Polansky-Germanotta :heart:

Just now, Almodusa said:

 

Her children Giovanni Joseph Polansky-Germanotta & Francesca Angelina Polansky-Germanotta :heart:

And our favorite LG7 Germanotta-Polanksy :heart2:

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I thought it was Lady Gaga

you thought WRONG :fish2:

jokes aside I just realized that if she ever has a boy she's probably going to name him Anthony after Tony :cries:

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Polansky is such an ugly name bcs of that pedo

At least his has a y instead of an i :giraffe:

Where is Micheal from, like his ethnicity? He looks half Indian or middle eastern? Asking bc it would be cool to see if they an Indian wedding! :giraffe: Asking as someone who is half Indian herself!

I saw it coming. I do believe Gaga herself we'll get married and focus on her marriage and having kids after JFAD and LG7. She going to take a very long break. 

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

She's giving MOTOMAMI :jonnycat:

 

Rosalía collab finally coming :duca:

 

@Universo @Leptine

a Karol G collab>>

an instant classic in LatAm i think

Z4Q0xuK.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.