Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I still haven't watched the first joker :deadbanana:

I have watched like 2/3rds of it...I liked it but I was watching it before the Joker 2 trailer came out and when it came out I focused on the trailer and then went to sleep lol

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

 

The way I was sitting here with the video ready for the clock to point :45

 

CENmau9WEAADAeB.jpg

 

16 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Apparently if a random person from reddit is to be believe, Gaga is stunning and CRAZY in the movie, but only Joaquin sings (apparently Smile, so don't be traumatised, cause that song was a very traumatic moment for liddos in 2020)

Don't remind me :monkey:

31 minutes ago, Bojana said:

I know in that bafta roundtable she named Wizard of Oz and Wilde Salomé as movies she really likes, I would definitely love to hear her talk about movies more, cuz I already love her music taste 

Gaga said one of her favourite movies is Donnie Darko. Thank you very much. :chick1:
 

 

So I currently have a big choice to make, do I wait for the trailer and let my clients highlights burn off or miss the trailer and wash her bleach off? :monkey:

I need her to comes BLASTING today ! Announce the JO performance and give us the new single release date mother ! 

miserable souls already feels annoyed because Gaga is in oscar best actress race. 

 

Bm5xfrL.png

  • Author
Just now, Almodusa said:

We might hear a new song snippet (idc if it's a cover) 

apparently it is gonna be phoenix singing smile, no?

17 hours ago, Miracle said:

She's also likely the only person to do Grammys, Oscars, Super Bowl and Olympics.

 

She's only lacking Eurovision but with how shitty they are now I'd rather not see them

As a Eurofan, please not Eurovision...Let her stay away from this shitty organisation for the time being...

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

So I currently have a big choice to make, do I wait for the trailer and let my clients highlights burn off or miss the trailer and wash her bleach off? :monkey:

Let them burn so she can come back again and you get double the profit

  • Author

10 mins, ahhhhh the world is about to be changed

Bm5xfrL.png

My friend whose also a liddo thought the trailer was premiering at 12pm :rofl:He texted me just now that he's going to take his 15 minute break to watch the trailer. The things we do for this woman :rofl:

The live streaming looks more like an horror movie than a musical the sudden noises made me jump before :bibliahh:

They should rename this countdown video to Foley à Deux bc what in the foley hell is GOINGZ AWNS:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.