Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Time will indeed be the ultimate truth teller. I'm betting a $50 donation to the BTWF if Gaga indeeds performs there.

Keep that check book ready sis :suburban:

I want to be excited but I know she'll probably just perform La Vie En Rose or a ballad. I'm not complaining though as its better than nothing and at least we have the Venice film festival shortly after her Olympic performance. 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Wtffff is she actually in Paris??

looks like it is officially that she will be one performing closing ceremony

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Time will indeed be the ultimate truth teller. I'm betting a $50 donation to the BTWF if Gaga indeeds performs there.

Let us in touch with a screenshot heny :gaycat:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Joker30 said:

She's in Paris since yesterday :coffee:

Michael, tell her to give us news on the lead single :clownny:

THIS IS OUR WEEK LADIES, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 6 YEARS MONTHS :WAP:

1 hour ago, Aden said:

THANK YOU, Warner Bros. Thank you for giving us a real project with real content.

 

F*CK YOU, Haus of Gaga and your imaginary LG7

 

 

spacer.png

SHE'S IN PARIS

 

LG7 IS ALIVE 

 

WE LOVE YOU AGAIN HAUS OF GAGA I'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU

 

0c4C8NY.gif0c4C8NY.gif0c4C8NY.gif

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

I want to be excited but I know she'll probably just perform La Vie En Rose or a ballad. I'm not complaining though as its better than nothing and at least we have the Venice film festival shortly after her Olympic performance. 

Think Joker 2ish vibe 

now she better sing the LG7 lead single, because another jazz cover or a freaking Bad Romance performance would be such a waste 

Her hair is bleached. She is SO performing.

 

lady-gaga-dog.gif

It's happening she going to perform at the Olympics 

spacer.png

Since everything is going the RIGHT way today, lemme manifest it

 

39 MINUTES

:WAP:

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

:WAP:

:WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.