Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

so stop the count

0c4C8NY.gif

slap slapping GIF
 

1h17min

  • Author
1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

slap slapping GIF
 

1h17min

she said snap out of it, and that is what you should do. and then once you are snapped out, make sure to touch the grass outside. 

@Joker30 so just one more question... is the choreographer involved in Gaga's Olympic performance Parris Goebel? She's been liking and commenting on her pics for a minute now.

How I would love to see Richy replaced, the other day I saw a clip of Jojo Siwa bragging like a obnoxious teenager about having the same creative director as Gaga and I cringe so hard. It's so embarassing for her.

Quote

We'd imagine that when it reaches 00:00:00, the Clown Prince of Crime and his beau will make their presence felt to kick off the new sneak peek. This is a clever piece of marketing and arguably more effective than a 10-second trailer tease. This also seems to suggest that the set - which looks like it might be a variety show of some sort - will be key to Joker: Folie à Deux.

 

https://comicbookmovie.com/batman/joker/joker-folie-deux-trailer-confirmed-for-tomorrow-as-warner-bros-launches-a-very-unique-countdown-a212238

 

 

0c4C8NY.gif

 

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

@Joker30 so just one more question... is the choreographer involved in Gaga's Olympic performance Parris Goebel? She's been liking and commenting on her pics for a minute now.

How I would love to see Richy replaced, the other day I saw a clip of Jojo Siwa bragging like a obnoxious teenager about having the same creative director as Gaga and I cringe so hard. It's so embarassing for her.

I don't know about the choreographer for the next era, I just know that she hired a french choreographer for the Olympics

He's not the one from the list someone shared last time but he's a good one, he already worked with big international names

 

I pray she'll fire Ratchy for good

180+ people is staring at the blank countdown screen :skull: 

SHE IS IN PARIS????

 

REHEARSALS???

 

OMFGGG

 

utCQuyU.gif utCQuyU.gif

8 minutes ago, Joker30 said:

I don't know about the choreographer for the next era, I just know that she hired a french choreographer for the Olympics

He's not the one from the list someone shared last time but he's a good one, he already worked with big international names

 

I pray she'll fire Ratchy for good

OMG YOU'RE REAL. 

BEHOLD OUR NEW INSIDER. 

utCQuyU.gif

59 minutes ago, Aden said:

THANK YOU, Warner Bros. Thank you for giving us a real project with real content.

 

F*CK YOU, Haus of Gaga and your imaginary LG7

 

 

spacer.png

Gaga knowing there's nothing she can do when Warner Bros forces her ass off the couch to promote the hell out of this film 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

 

Oh?

Wtffff is she actually in Paris??

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.