Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

But I'm really curious if this mysterious video of someone in black outfit was actually her

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Wait, what? Someone catch me up! 

She is in Paris right now, so she is possibly rehearsing for the closing ceremony

Joker 2 next trailer will be out in 21 hours

Just now, tulla luana fontes said:

It opens to "girl, so confusing". What is it? 

2 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

Imagine announcement today + release This Friday + Paris perfomance 

 

:jonnycat:

Way too good to be true :jonnycat:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

It opens to "girl, so confusing". What is it? 

I got linked to august by Taylor :gaycat5:

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I think it's the opening, if she's singing some jazz cover as the insider pointed out she doesn't need to rehearse 3 weeks :rip:

Which insider said that? Where?

Just now, Andraslop said:

Which insider said that? Where?

Joker30 said it's "Joker2-ish" 

I don't understand why people are saying it makes no sense to perform her new single there? I know the GP want hits, but she can totally perform a medley of Poker Face/Bad Romance, followed by Dancing in The Shadows? 

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

How about she does both opening and closing yup mhm! Bobby get her both slots, now!

Nah. Bobby is bidding Gar to host the olympics in her Malibu estate!

 

Almodusa

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

If it's coming soon but not this week but in August, it must be next week then :heart:

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

There's no way she's doing an LG7 lead song at the Olympics. That makes zero sense. I bet it's a jazz cover that she did for Joker. 

 

Period! I think Gaga will sing Shallow and then she might tease a jazz cover from JFÀD. 

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

I don't understand why people are saying it makes no sense to perform her new single there? I know the GP want hits, but she can totally perform a medley of Poker Face/Bad Romance, followed by Dancing in The Shadows? 

:clap3:

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

I don't understand why people are saying it makes no sense to perform her new single there? I know the GP want hits, but she can totally perform a medley of Poker Face/Bad Romance, followed by Dancing in The Shadows? 

The way she'll do neither. I hope she doesn't hate her next album as much as she seemingly hates the rest of her pop career. 

no the olympics rumor being true

her re-using the chromatica original promo ideias :dies:

Anything but La Vie En Rosebud would be fine for me.

6 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

There's no way she's doing an LG7 lead song at the Olympics. That makes zero sense. I bet it's a jazz cover that she did for Joker. 

The way I got downvoted last week for saying the same :shakeno:

Wait, the opening ceremony is on Seine River. Does it mean she's performing in a boat? Lol. 

Edited by kwek_kwek

  • Author

Gaga is performing at opening, apparently.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.