Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

serpents winding

angles crying

in your eyes I see no light

truth and lies they intertwine

in this eden

you are mine

 

temptations kicks

a lover's mouth

we are free here and now

innocence is overflown

in this garden we -

 

wow, a ballad.

 

m7lIeCk.gif

 

7173.png

 

Spoiler

It is a great song though, I wish it were real. Imagine another Judas MV except it's in the Garden of Eden

 

m7lIeCk.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, lisavanderpump said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it's clearly AI:suburban:

:suburban:

I think there's misunderstanding 

:suburban:
the new leak we're taking about sounds really legit and it's pretty cool but I think some of you are stuck over this twitter „monsteeers arouuuund d d dance in the shadow of the night" 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

u would think after THREE eras of pre-album leaks. she would upgrade that security. :deadbanana:

oh babe, we're talking about haus of gaga here :suburban::suburban::suburban:

If this is AI, I need the fan who made it to upload the full version... :katie2:

1 minute ago, shadowfred said:

I had confirmation because it had removed several links, but I researched and it seems that they went down it due to the part we already heard at the end of the film

In any case, this leak is the most real of all that has came out in recent days

:suburban:

The part we already hear can be found literally everywhere from TikTok to YouTube 

:suburban:
 

 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

I think there's misunderstanding 

:suburban:
the new leak we're taking about sounds really legit and it's pretty cool but I think some of you are stuck over this twitter „monsteeers arouuuund d d dance in the shadow of the night" 

:suburban:

so you put your hand in the fire for this leak?

 :suburban:

Just now, shadowfred said:

so you put your hand in the fire for this leak?

 :suburban:

No I don't I'm just speaking facts here 

:suburban:
 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

I think there's misunderstanding 

:suburban:
the new leak we're taking about sounds really legit and it's pretty cool but I think some of you are stuck over this twitter „monsteeers arouuuund d d dance in the shadow of the night" 

:suburban:

I could see it being fake but I wouldn't be mad if it was real 👀 

7 minutes ago, lisavanderpump said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it's clearly AI:suburban:

If it's clearly AI then Gaga should take some notes because...

 

:suburban:

 

"artificialmooon" on X did good IA, but just poor quality snippets to pretend it's real.

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

Sounds like **** :suburban:

Then I'm a coprophage!

 

1 minute ago, Summerboy95 said:

Then I'm a coprophage!

 

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

No I don't I'm just speaking facts here 

:suburban:
 

lets see :suburban:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

remember when we thought that SL leak wasnt real. 

 

:suburban:

it's a demo from the Born This Way era 

 

:suburban:

Just now, Mirkomonster said:

it's a demo from the Born This Way era 

 

:suburban:

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

remember when we thought that SL leak wasnt real. 

 

:suburban:

The SL leak was very clear. People thought it was a BTW demo. 
 

This new leak is potato quality and the only part that is clear is the snippet we already have 

2 minutes ago, Kékette said:

"artificialmooon" on X did good IA, but just poor quality snippets to pretend it's real.

Good night, y'all :ryan3:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Mirkomonster said:

it's a demo from the Born This Way era 

 

:suburban:

 

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The SL leak was very clear. People thought it was a BTW demo. 

i still have a bone to pick with everyone who thought it was remotely close to BTW production.

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.