Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Maybe it is time to accept that she was just trying to be nice with that tease at the end of Chrome Film and it was not a "I am releasing soon" message. :rip:

This. Literally at the premiere she said she was still working on the album 

But that didn't fit the fan narrative so they ignored that part 

 

Recently Papa Joe said the album is done, but he's far from a reliable source.

 

Hopefully the tea about her filming a music video this week is true and a lead single will be ready in mid July 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

This. Literally at the premiere she said she was still working on the album 

But that didn't fit the fan narrative so they ignored that part 

 

Recently Papa Joe said the album is done, but he's far from a reliable source.

 

Hopefully the tea about her filming a music video this week is true and a lead single will be ready in mid July 

 

 

She literally said at the premier that new music was coming soon and even joked about how she's serious this time.

 

I know Liddos generally tend to be unreasonable but between verbal confirmation and the film having a snippet, I get why fans are frustrated.

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

She literally said at the premier that new music was coming soon and even joked about how she's serious this time.

 

I know Liddos generally tend to be unreasonable but between verbal confirmation and the film having a snippet, I get why fans are frustrated.

I mean, she said those things when the snippet was still a surprise. Of course, she couldn't say "Yay, it's finished!" It would have ruined the surprise for the premiere on HBO. :rip:

 

+ "soon for real this time"

 

Even that new designer leaked that the album is supposed to be released in August :deadbanana2:

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend 

or I can change you life up, every night

we could dance in blue skies, or maybe spend

all of our dance in the shadows of moonlight

 

 

 

 :bird:

Edited by TedLasso

  • ATRL Moderator

 

I hope this ******* loser gets a perma... so stupid and annoying for MANY months

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

I hope this ******* loser gets a perma... so stupid and annoying for MANY months

Wtf is that :chick2:

 

5 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend 

or I can change you life up, every night

we could dance in blue skies, or maybe spend

all of our dance in the shadows of moonlight

 

 

 

 :bird:

And what is this? :celestial5:

5 days

22 hours

10 minutes

Spoiler

before I start losing faith

:suburban:

 

Why are the katykats creating fake leaks about LG7 and spreading them on twitter? :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

 :suburban:

12 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

I hope this ******* loser gets a perma... so stupid and annoying for MANY months

they've been hating on her for the past few months, but want her to announce music? gaga truly attracts the worst kind of people 

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Another snippet leaked with additional lyrics :WAP:

 

  Hide contents

I WANT YO STUPID LAHV!!! LAHV!!!

 

@little legend 

24 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Wtf is that :chick2:

 

And what is this? :celestial5:

I got bored :monkey:

18 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Why are the katykats creating fake leaks about LG7 and spreading them on twitter? :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

 :suburban:

They claimed some liddo leaked the KP6 cover (yeah, ******* cover). It's a wonder how they still remain prepube teens since 2013. 
 

 :suburban:

A reliable spiller from PJ

 

Spoiler

The last I heard was that once work got underway in earnest, it became clear that an album this year was feasible. Obviously Joker 2 was the big focus for the back-half of the year, but I expect a rollout soon enough that can accommodate her prior commitments. But I wouldn't expect anything imminently.

 

Edited by Velvet

1 hour ago, Jose Alberto said:

Unfortunately Gaga's next post will be about her return to Vegas. I hope people in the audience yell at her about LG7, so she can tell us something!! :deadbanana2:

Chromatica 2.0 :deadbanana:

 

gaga-scaled-e1580729071123.jpg?resize=792,416

58 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

 

I hope this ******* loser gets a perma... so stupid and annoying for MANY months

 

36 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

 

why isn't this loser banned already :suburban:

Their account is what needs to be hospitalized and then sent to the morgue when the mods decide there's no saving it. :shakeno:

 

I get being upset with Gaga but miss ma'am takes it WAY too far and is far too volatile, swinging from loving her when she's releasing or smashing to hating her when she's MIA or underperforming. A break is needed and grass desperately needs to be touched I fear.

9 minutes ago, Velvet said:

A reliable spiller from PJ

 

  Reveal hidden contents

The last I heard was that once work got underway in earnest, it became clear that an album this year was feasible. Obviously Joker 2 was the big focus for the back-half of the year, but I expect a rollout soon enough that can accommodate her prior commitments. But I wouldn't expect anything imminently.

 

Welp, August or later it is. 

6 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Chromatica 2.0 :deadbanana:

 

gaga-scaled-e1580729071123.jpg?resize=792,416

that horrible Enema outfit is the real story 

21 minutes ago, Velvet said:

A reliable spiller from PJ

 

  Hide contents

The last I heard was that once work got underway in earnest, it became clear that an album this year was feasible. Obviously Joker 2 was the big focus for the back-half of the year, but I expect a rollout soon enough that can accommodate her prior commitments. But I wouldn't expect anything imminently.

 

Yeah it's definitely a July release at this point. 

Quote

The last I heard was that once work got underway in earnest, it became clear that an album this year was feasible. 

to me this sounds like she only started working on a new album this year :suburban:

The way I had finally come to terms with a late 2024 or 2025 release and then she did the GCB teaser just to disappoint again :monkey: 

I know a lot of fans are frustrated and want new music but tbh I rather have Gaga take her time, be passionate about the music and promote the **** out of it and truly give us an era. Than have a rushed mess just for everything to blow up on her face. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.