Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Why are various nyc gay bars having Gaga parties this weekend? I just got an Instagram ad for a Gaga listening party Friday. They know something they were tipped off :WAP:

there's one in Sydney too but it's just a coincidence :rip:  Pride business. 

So, is Gar now in Mexico as rumored earlier? 👀

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Spotify Daily Artist chart 

62. Lady Gaga (+2) 

5 hours ago, Universo said:

it's a cute girl but this one>

6148518412_5741ddd3a7_z.jpg

they're having a nose off

4 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-2998.jpg

They should stop the useless tease honestly. The album is not coming anytime soon.

6 hours ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Why are various nyc gay bars having Gaga parties this weekend? I just got an Instagram ad for a Gaga listening party Friday. They know something they were tipped off :WAP:

it's pride

 

 

Anyway, single in early July, album two weeks before Venice, Joker premiere looks serves dark glamour inspires by LG7. Tour starting late April 2025

Edited by Miracle

the girlfriend leak is fake

the guy probably reported himself for copyright to try and get a hit tweet

this is STILL up!

 

9 hours ago, TMRA said:

I get yall I do. I wasnt even expecting new music this year considering we have Joker and award season, I fully expected new music in Spring of 2025 and I made my peace with it. But she is the one who put that teaser in Chromatica film l, why would you tease something thats coming in like 4-6-8(?) months. Makes no sense its just torturing people

She's 100% not releasing during the Joker month or during elections. It's either July, August, September or there's no album this year. But we got confirmation the album is coming this year by the reliable PJ insider so yeah we have 3 months.

12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

They should stop the useless tease honestly. The album is not coming anytime soon.

Says who?

11 hours ago, Miracle said:

at least now we know we shouldnt be expecting it this week or next. I think July most likely

You sound like you won't be here this Tuesday counting till the announcement 

Edited by Daglazzo

23 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Says who?

Please even insiders here start to say nothing is coming that imminently lol 

She's literally playing dead since she dropped that LG7 teaser and hasn't posted anything since May 30. 

 

I still have a bit of faith for that alleged 21 June lead single release but it's more than a safe bet that nothing will happen. She's not pushing that big return energy as of now, everyone can tell, that's it

 

Edited by monketsharona

Let's be honest. If nothing comes this month then it's a bit cruel from her and her team teasing and then leaving us dry like this :skull:

 

If it's still coming then I am sorry.

 

I dont care but if LG7 comes after Joker (meaning 2025) then I'm gonna FUME so hard.

26 minutes ago, Miracle said:

She's 100% not releasing during the Joker month or during elections. It's either July, August, September or there's no album this year. But we got confirmation the album is coming this year by the reliable PJ insider so yeah we have 3 months.

This, I don't understand how people still don't get it :rip:

 

While it is acceptable to passively promote an album during the award campaign for joker, actively releasing it in the middle of it could potentially jeopardize the gaga's chances of receiving a nomination. Hollywood can be unforgiving towards singer-turned-actresses, and it would be unwise to risk such an opportunity for the sake of an album release that could easily be scheduled for a sooner date, such as August.:rip: 

 

Imagine the optics: "She's using her acting role just to promote her music." Her team (I can't believe I'm saying this but) is smarter than that. And let's not forget about the soundtrack. Yes, it's full of jazz covers, but it wouldn't make sense to release an album and a soundtrack during the same period. :deadbanana2:

Oh no, I thought we were all certain that the single was coming this month. What happened now? Comeback canceled? 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

Oh no, I thought we were all certain that the single was coming this month. What happened now? Comeback canceled? 

Apparently Sarah Tanno ate the only copy of LG7, so now Gaga has to start over.

Personally I'm waiting until Tuesday to melt down 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.