Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Argentine designer Cristian Huygens (SELVA) said in a recent interview that Lady Gaga's new album will be released in August:

"I'm only working with her on new looks and projects. She asked for exclusivity, so I didn't agree to work with anyone else. We're focused on releasing her album in August."
 

 

Lmao? And he just said it like that?

August release would make it a Leo or Virgo just like its big sister The Fame so it's already an iconic album methinks

On 3/29/2024 at 1:54 AM, Dad said:

I have a gift where i am able to correctly predict the future with good rate of success, my powers are telling me the album is coming in august this year, and it will be titles "Gaga". See you then girlies

 

TO-afz.gif

Half of my prophecy came true, my mind is too powerful

 

countessluann.thumb.gif.d908dfdb4f543621

–Is it a relationship that is going to continue?

-Yes Yes. We are already working on other projects, which I can't say much about, but yes. We build a relationship and more things come with it.

–You're going to be Gaga Boy!

– (Laughs) Something like that. I mean, I got offers from other big celebrities and I had to say no because she wants exclusivity. Imagine! Obviously I was not in a position to say no. So we're working on things in the future, like the August release of her new album.

 

https://www.revistagente.com/lifestyle/de-limpiar-de-casas-y-trabajar-en-ezeiza-a-disenar-para-lady-gaga-cristian-huygens-cuenta-por-primera-vez-su-asombrosa-historia/

 

He just confirmed the album is coming on August, it's time to move!

 

If they have an exclusivity deal that means other iconic looks will be served 

 

:WAP:

 

 

Deuxmoi said the same thing days ago though :deadbanana: Guess it's just double confirmation. 

It's not a Gaga era without early leaks :ahh:

Edited by Almighty Gaga

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.