Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Imagine booby now lmao 

He's probably high on popper entertaining himself with a twink :ryan3:

4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

It's not a Gaga era without early leaks :ahh:

I'm glad it's not the actual song or video stills that happened last era :rip: 

Now that she will know we know the release date she will probably give us some more crumbs soon, i am guessing we will get the single in the next week or a announcement at the very least. We won

 

KcLemTX.jpg 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

He's probably high on popper entertaining himself with a twink :ryan3:

I hate it here :deadbanana2:

 

 

lead in June or July?

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I'm glad it's not the actual song or video stills that happened last era :rip: 

We're still months away, don't be too confident

 

:clack:

Deuxmoi being right doesn't surprise me though, the signs were very clear. It was posted as a single blind item Instagram story among other unrelated stuff, usually they post those in batches so they probably went out of their way to do that  :bird:

August 23rd and August 30th are out of question imo, she will be in Italy for the Venice Festival that week. I doubt she will release on the same exact week of the premiere.

 

 

August 2nd

August 9th

August 16th

 

What date do you pick? 

:celestial5:

11 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

If they have an exclusivity deal that means other iconic looks will be served 

Have… or had?

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I hate it here :deadbanana2:

 

 

lead in June or July?

I hope June :dancehall: 

2 hours ago, Rith said:

how many pre-album singles do u guys think we will get? 

2 with music video. then a 3rd one only audio. and could be a FT who knows.

He really just leaked it just like that :deadbanana4: Anyways, seated 

 we waited for joker's trailer since 2022...we can wait 1 more month.

I mean we kinda knew the album was coming in August. I'm more curious on whether the lead single is coming in June or July. 

Lead single is totally coming in June then wow. 

I'm gonna try

since we have a confirmed month for the album release, should we expect the lead single in June or July? @RideOrDie

26 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

 

You gays...

not someone from my country lmao. i have to check everything rn!

3 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

He really just leaked it just like that :deadbanana4: Anyways, seated 

I mean its not a Gaga era without leaks

 

ErE3DGUVkAIkVil.jpg

the fact the we getting and album and a soundtrack in the next months

we used to pray for times like these

 

aN9m6Im.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.