Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

little editors, how we feeling? :suburban:

Sea sick

 

:suburban:

When she edits a different effect for every song. I love her so much! 

 

My Replay in reverse theory is closer and closer to become real. :jonny2:

Edited by Artur

Just now, Kimi said:

so will the whole ******* thing filled with glitches and interruptions :khalyan:

She's teasing new music, GlitchGa is coming :khalyan:

I need sour candy 

 

Lol the way she keeps posting 8min after the usual time 

Just now, FameFatale said:

Sea sick

 

:suburban:

that's just the brutalism babe, pop a nurtec :suburban:

Starting to believe she will overlay the rain after all nn

 

And when they CGI planes flying over the stadium during HMH, then what :gaycat1:

Gaga saw that Judas had its biggest streaming update of the year.

Got nostalgic about Judas' textured single cover and promptly released textured editing of The Chromatica Ball Tour Film.

giphy.gif

 

Ugh, her mind! It amazes me sometimes

giphy.gif

LG7 better be on the next on Interscope PR chore log after Billie. :khalyan: 

fr though maybe it's just because I really don't care that much about this film but I think the editing choices are cute and give it personality :michael:

Edited by sunbathinganimal

16 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

little editors, how we feeling? :suburban:

Well last time I made a harmless joke about the editing, a bunch of sensitive liddos had meltdowns for no reason, so let me not ruffle any feathers

excited to watch! Hope there's behind the scenes footage

:suburban:

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

fr though maybe it's just because I really don't care that much about this film but I think the editing choices are cute and give it personality :michael:

I really liked Alice, this one not feeling so much. Just hope she didn't overdo it throughout the concert film. The latest choices for clips teasing have been puzzling to say the least. Maybe she's saving the best for last. 

Saturday cannot come soon enough, I need her to release it and then go back to counting 

I don't know about you but it is serving EMMY WINNING EDITING to me.

The Bohemian Rhapsody of Concert Film Editing.

:ryan3:

I kinda like the glitchy effects in this clip

She's prob utilizing them in BR and Alice since her movement is pretty limited during those numbers

5 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I kinda like the glitchy effects in this clip

She's prob utilizing them in BR and Alice since her movement is pretty limited during those numbers

this!! 

13 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Saturday cannot come soon enough, I need her to release it and then go back to counting 

 counting to Joker 2? :lakitu:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.