Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This is what I think. HasItLeaked who was the first and only person to report anything to do with LG7 correctly said Interscope were hopefull (but not certain) about Gaga releasing Q2 this year. This was during the February craze were they basically said nothing was going to be released despite the fact that the entire fanbase was convinced something was coming (because of Blade + her constant studio teasing). Let's see. 

Yeah I'll still be pretty surprised if it comes in 2025 because it'll basically mean that they changed plans. The teasing early this year still makes absolutely no sense to me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 154.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Posted (edited)

I remember how I was concerned about chromatica ball aesthetic that doesn't match colorful album and music videos vibes, now I feel like it might be inspired of what the next route she will choose (especially scene and all black/dark dresses she wore).

I have a feeling something may be announced pretty soon after tour film gets released :duca:

Edited by Fave

Do all ATRL insiders still hate us? 

46 minutes ago, Pipii said:

Do all ATRL insiders still hate us? 

• Haha 3

I hope with the release of TCB Film can push Alice, Replay and Free Woman to 100M streams faster.

The fact Chromatica only have 4 songs that surpassed 100M streams which is kinda bad for an album releasing in streaming era. 

• Like 2

When the Chromatica Ball interludes were a tease for the LG7 black & white aesthetic and they waited until this moment for a transition into the era >>

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Yeah I'll still be pretty surprised if it comes in 2025 because it'll basically mean that they changed plans. The teasing early this year still makes absolutely no sense to me. 

You must be a new Gaga fan. Gaga used to post studio pics while making music, it never meant music was coming soon 

Just happened upon this gif for the first time in a while and had a little chuckle. :laugh:

A0NBFTj.gif

Wonder which ones are left. :mandown:

tHBugwo.thumb.jpeg.73618cf4aa8860aea2f09

I almost completely forgot about Swag, I remember he used to be the OGH of all OGHs during ARTPOP for anyone not here in 2013. I didn't actually see it but I remember hearing he had a massive Gaga related meltdown around that time and posted a picture of something written on his chest (I think?) about how Gaga needed to flop or something like that. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Just happened upon this gif for the first time in a while and had a little chuckle. :laugh:

A0NBFTj.gif

I almost completely forgot about Swag, I remember he used to be the OGH of all OGHs during ARTPOP for anyone not here in 2013. I didn't actually see it but I remember hearing he had a massive Gaga related meltdown around that time and posted a picture of something written on his chest (I think?) about how Gaga needed to flop or something like that. :deadbanana2:

I was only lurking at that time yet still remember this era pretty clearly. What a mess :deadbanana2: another reason why the ASIB era was a moment was that we could avenge for years of drags. And the best part is that it probably won't even be her biggest movie era (thanks Joker). 

Edited by Aston Martin

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

You must be a new Gaga fan. Gaga used to post studio pics while making music, it never meant music was coming soon 

Huh? I've been a fan since her debut.

But anyways, please show me where she has teased studio pics with captions "TIK TOK TIK TOK" before?

Y'all keep forgetting the TIK TOK TIK TOK 

And y'all keep forgetting the fact that when she used to tease music was when she used to release music consistently, so the wait was never that long to begin with.

I've been a fan for a long time and I know her patterns enough to know that what she was doing early this year was teasing an imminent release hence why I think plans must have changed. TIK TOK TIK TOK 

:khalyan2:

Edited by Puttanesca
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

A0NBFTj.gif

Has he left ATRL? He was our Thanos. 

45 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Huh? I've been a fan since her debut.

But anyways, please show me where she has teased studio pics with captions "TIK TOK TIK TOK" before?

Y'all keep forgetting the TIK TOK TIK TOK 

And y'all keep forgetting the fact that when she used to tease music was when she used to release music consistently, so the wait was never that long to begin with.

I've been a fan for a long time and I know her patterns enough to know that what she was doing early this year was teasing an imminent release hence why I think plans must have changed. TIK TOK TIK TOK 

:khalyan2:

Tik Tok is the name of a very popular social media app that she uses :clown:

It also shares the name with a popular Kesha song

I mean you can believe what ever you want to believe. We won't know what really happened until fifty years from now when this is all declassified 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BadHabits said:

Who, Swag? I don't think so, but he's definitely dialed the OGH tendencies WAY down since 2013, and he's no longer even any good at it — the few times I've seen him have a go at it recently-ish have just been sad attempts that even his 2013 self would have frowned upon. :doc:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I mean you can believe what ever you want to believe. We won't know what really happened until fifty years from now when this is all declassified 

This is kinda dumb

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

A0NBFTj.gif

The picture wasn't part of the meltdown, he posted in the Post Your Pics thread and it was him at a party, shirt unbuttoned, chest exposed with "ARTFLOP" written in big red letters (paint or lipstick) :rip: that pic was just... everyone was like why tf are you thinking about Gaga at a ******* party in real life? :deadbanana4:

Just now, Bimbo said:

The picture wasn't part of the meltdown, he posted in the Post Your Pics thread and it was him at a party, shirt unbuttoned, chest exposed with "ARTFLOP" written in big red letters (paint or lipstick) :rip: that pic was just... everyone was like why tf are you thinking about Gaga at a ******* party in real life? :deadbanana4:

Lord that's somehow even worse than what I thought it was. :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, Aden said:

It's honestly for the best that she's most likely waiting until 2025 to drop her next pop album.

Taylor dropping new variants of her album on Billie's album release was shady as hell. Imagine the meltdowns if that had happened to LG7.

Gar really doesn't need another covid variant ruining a pop era.

gretchen-eating.gif

No shade but Taylor still has two TV and probably another album coming. Gaga will have to deal with her even if she releases next year. She's literally flooding music industry every year

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

At least they had sense for The Fame. Imagine they submitted Eh, Eh instead of Poker Face 

Judas would eat everything up if released nowadays. It's the song that has the best longevity from BTW singles, by far

7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No shade but Taylor still has two TV and probably another album coming. Gaga will have to deal with her even if she releases next year. She's literally flooding music industry every year

Also Taylor would never drop in the same week as Gaga, both of their teams would ensure this.  Taylor respects Gaga too much.  

• Like 3

HBO scheduling ASIB right before TCB on Sat evening :clap3:

Cute streaming boosts incoming for Shallah/ARUTW :gaygacat4:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BadHabits said:

Pls. That's giving that loser way too much importance. He was just one of many who came and went

:clack:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Now girl that would be like captioning a photo with 'whatsapp whatsapp'

• Haha 1

She's coming this year definitely. She knows what she was doing to us with all of the teasing. 

My bet is right after chromatica film 

• Like 1

Who was that OGH who had Gaga crying at TMB as his avi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.