Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

10 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

what is with the glitching effects, had to make sure my internet wasn't lagging 

:suburban:

All she had was Windows Movie Maker and a dream

Lady Gaga Sticker

• Haha 1

• Replies 157k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

i think dune 2 and furiosa are too similar. Plus JFAD is perfectly positioned with a fall festival release. the other two REALLY have to make an impact to be remembered (which I believe Dune 2 will be, Furiosa remains to be seen). 

Agree. If anything, Joker is arguably the one being the most positioned as an awards player. And imo, it'll probably have the biggest ATL potential between the 3 which sets it apart in a significant way. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Can't wait to see everyone switching when she wins multiple Emmys for the Gaga: Chroma Ball editing

soap-opera-india.gif

"I've been editing tour films since I was 9. This time, I mixed the art and the pop into a unique camp field of visuals, all while smoking in my balcony. Bloodpop taught me how to do the 'glitching effect' in my phone, so I used it in the My Name Isn't Alice performance."

Edited by Artur
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

She should release a live album and submit Replay (Put Your ******* Hands Up) to the Grammys

soap-opera-india.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This album is a celebration

My pain exploding in electronic dance music

It's heavy but after I listen to it

I feel happy again 

I feel lighter 

:alexz:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Can't wait to see everyone switching when she wins multiple Emmys for the Gaga: Chroma Ball editing

soap-opera-india.gif

"I've been editing tour films since I was 9. This time, I mixed the art and the pop into a unique camp field of visuals, all while smoking in my balcony. Bloodpop taught me how to do the 'glitching effect' in my phone, so I used it in the My Name Isn't Alice performance."

Oh wow art! 
:jonny6:

I love the editing :ahh:

So sad we will never get sine from above or 1000 doves (Chromatica version) live. 

• Like 1

If I were Gaga, I'd hate the SH+T of this fanbase as well. Hopefully her new album comes out in 2030 because some of her fans deserve NOTHING. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Complaining instead of celebrating something we're getting after waiting for years and the first one since Monster Ball is really 😩

• Like 13

Guys I don't think anyone is antagonizing her for the editing :toofunny2: 

Ffs this is the same woman who gave us the Judas single set… her diy-ness is why I love her :heart: Relax

Liddos complaining is nothing new

• Like 1

so excited for TCBF, i never stopped believing :WAP:

we need Replay next :WAP:

• Like 5

We need Enigma complete :jonnycat:

• Like 2

Is she waiting for a movie soundtrack or a Taylor feature for her next album? It's been so long. I remember Navy was going crazy in 2019 and 2020 for not getting R9 and now I realize that's the same time as Gaga's break so far.  

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Aethereal said:

Is she waiting for a movie soundtrack or a Taylor feature for her next album? It's been so long. I remember Navy was going crazy in 2019 and 2020 for not getting R9 and now I realize that's the same time as Gaga's break so far.  

If she ever does collab with Taylor I'm unstaning immediately 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

If she ever does collab with Taylor I'm unstaning immediately 

Unless it's I Did Something Bad feat Lady Gaga

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

idk about any of that, but she and her team probably are realizing what a huge strategic mistake not launching LG6 in the Spring of 2019, right after the Oscars and the hype of ASIB, was. So they're probably finishing it this year to launch next spring. :lakitu:

9 more days!! :duca:

Now why exactly are OGHs posting here

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

55 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

idk about any of that, but she and her team probably are realizing what a huge strategic mistake not launching LG6 in the Spring of 2019, right after the Oscars and the hype of ASIB, was. So they're probably finishing it this year to launch next spring. :lakitu:

Part of me is kind of glad Chromatica launched in 2020 instead of 2019 because it helped Godga enter the "#1 hits across 3 decades" club.

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

Part of me is kind of glad Chromatica launched in 2020 instead of 2019 because it helped Godga enter the "#1 hits across 3 decades" club.

New decade has started in 2021 

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

well 2020 was 2020 so glass half full perspective ig

• Haha 1

Can't say I'm surprised to see already the usual part of this fanbase (also on the various X fan accounts) trashing already the editing over 10 seconds clips just because she is involved, if same effect would have been used in Taylor or Beyoncé film tours the same people would have said Gaga needed to take notes, never change.

Happy 13 years to Hair :party: 

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.