Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Two Questions?

 

1. Does anyone have timeline for Joker pre-release promo. Since they are basically repeating same date/strategy for J:FAD, I wonder when can we expect next eatery. Also curios how they will handle soundtrack, since original didn't had Gaga in it.

 

2. Will Wicked/BeetleJuice-2 premiere at Venice? I want Gaga to have sole attention when its come to red carpet. I don't think Zendaya/Anya Taylor Joy/Margot have any movie for Venice. Ariana/Jenna can split up some spotlight rest of Hollywood mostly serves boring outfits.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

 can she post to insta im so bored

She probably won't cause she is forbidden to post about Haus Labs:toofunny3:

38 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Anyone know the last song that was made for Joanne or TFM? I think Replay was the last for Chrome, Venus for Artpop, and HML for BTW but I'm not sure. 

Teeth was written in August 2009 when she was in Jerusalem and recorded in September 2009. I think Just Another Day was the last song recorded for Joanne.

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

this is my most played Gaga song

 

 

 

why?

mental illness no other explanation

4 minutes ago, Kimi said:

mental illness no other explanation

ok ARTPOP stan

 

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

 

 

Spoiler

IMG_0112.gif.68f350df4379e235987a018e149

 

 

 

New Brazilian certifications (still updating):


Rain On Me 2x Diamond

Bad Romance Diamond

Applause Diamond

Fun Tonight 2x Platinum

Enigma Platinum

LoveGame Platinum

Look What I Found Platinum

Hair Body Face Gold

Chromatica II Gold

John Wayne Gold


:clap3:

Edited by BlondUnicorn

7 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

New Brazilian certifications (still updating):


Rain On Me 2x Diamond

Bad Romance Diamond

Applause Diamond

Fun Tonight 2x Platinum

Enigma Platinum

LoveGame Platinum

Look What I Found Platinun

Hair Body Face Gold

Chromatica II Gold

John Wayne Gold


:clap3:

not Chromatica II :dies:

14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

ok ARTPOP stan

 

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0112.gif.68f350df4379e235987a018e149

 

 

 

i like fohl tho

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

23 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

New Brazilian certifications (still updating):


Rain On Me 2x Diamond

Bad Romance Diamond

Applause Diamond

Fun Tonight 2x Platinum

Enigma Platinum

LoveGame Platinum

Look What I Found Platinum

Hair Body Face Gold

Chromatica II Gold

John Wayne Gold


:clap3:

Update:

The Edge of Glory 3x Platinum

Do What U Want Platinum

I'll Never Love Again Diamond

Edited by BlondUnicorn

27 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

New Brazilian certifications (still updating):


Rain On Me 2x Diamond

Bad Romance Diamond

Applause Diamond

Fun Tonight 2x Platinum

Enigma Platinum

LoveGame Platinum

Look What I Found Platinum

Hair Body Face Gold

Chromatica II Gold

John Wayne Gold


:clap3:

Hand ?

4 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Stupid Love is now certified Diamond in Brazil

 

:suburban:

giphy.thumb.gif.ef765f28f7fa255345636b45

INLA Film Version - Diamond

INLA Solo Version - Gold

Damn how many diamond certifications does she have in Brazil total?? 

i noticed this a while ago but thought i'd tweet about it cause its kinda crazy

53 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

New Brazilian certifications (still updating):


Rain On Me 2x Diamond

Bad Romance Diamond

Applause Diamond

Fun Tonight 2x Platinum

Enigma Platinum

LoveGame Platinum

Look What I Found Platinum

Hair Body Face Gold

Chromatica II Gold

John Wayne Gold


:clap3:

these certifications are kinda weird, love game 1x platinum the same as look what I found and is that alright? surely the fames third single was more popular that those asib deep cuts? 

I just rewatched ASIB and I forgot that it's a solid movie! Bradley and Sam Elliot really ate. The whole cast was great. 
Gaga should be really proud of that movie 

 

I'll rewatch HoG next week

19 hours ago, Leptine said:

I still want her to be cast in his 'Cleopatra', I don't care for controversy or the usual tiring discussions about her being white or not, you just know it's gonna be a serve and Gaga would devour perfectly that role.

 

 

Zendaya is definitely playing that role

47 minutes ago, Bojana said:

these certifications are kinda weird, love game 1x platinum the same as look what I found and is that alright? surely the fames third single was more popular that those asib deep cuts? 

Most of these are based on streams, I guess, so songs from the streaming era benefit more.

4 hours ago, Miracle said:

We should ask him to tell us about LG7...if Gaga keeps any contact with him (which I think he doesn't  even if Gaga's mentioned him in a couple 2020s interviews tbh,she's got zero pics since 2018) 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

 

 

 

oh wow...oh wow...

 

let's ignore it

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.