Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Danes said:

How many days to the trailer?

10 - 1 = 9 

  • Author
2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

I lost someone dear to my heart today... she was like another grandma to me and it hurts really bad...

RIP little angel

I am so sorry you had to go through this, stay strong. :hughard:

I will be losing my mom if the treatment is not getting better but I have been trying my best to stay strong but gosh it feels so difficult not knowing what my life would be the moment she is in a better place. 

5 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I am so sorry you had to go through this, stay strong. :hughard:

I will be losing my mom if the treatment is not getting better but I have been trying my best to stay strong but gosh it feels so difficult not knowing what my life would be the moment she is in a better place. 

oh no i'm so sorry, everyone in base needs a hug today I feel :hug:

7 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I am so sorry you had to go through this, stay strong. :hughard:

I will be losing my mom if the treatment is not getting better but I have been trying my best to stay strong but gosh it feels so difficult not knowing what my life would be the moment she is in a better place. 

I'm so sorry to hear this, my friend. I have been there and it is an awful feeling. :chick3:

8 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I am so sorry you had to go through this, stay strong. :hughard:

I will be losing my mom if the treatment is not getting better but I have been trying my best to stay strong but gosh it feels so difficult not knowing what my life would be the moment she is in a better place. 

I am so sorry to read this love!

Stay strong and if you ever need to talk or anything, my DMs are open…

In ten minutes she's going to announce that her album is coming out this year. 

 

:jonny5:

  • Author

Thank you for your warm wishes. Things were getting better but then today report showed that the treatment did not work anymore and she will need to try another treatment so that she can live longer, even for months, but I cannot imagine the struggle and pain she has to go through, am I selfish for wanting her to live longer?

 

Sorry, I have been having hard time dealing this since Aug 2023, when we got the news. 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

image.png

image.png

 

 

The cast and crew's confidence in this is raising my excitement levels to new heights my god.

 

giphy.gif

 

I just rewatched the first Joker and I was surprised by how many music elements are in it. The movie literally ends with Joaquin singing a cover of That's Life 

Not the calculations for the countdowns

 

:suburban:

 

Spoiler

10-1 days to go

 

:suburban:

 

9 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

lmao at SYG returning, none of the GÀR drags even made me mad, the antis have lost the sauce :coffee2:

It's April fools day 

 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

I knew it was just a matter of time before one of you tagged Blade in SYG.

 

moo.png

Felt so good to let it all out

 

moo.png

Gaga really posted "tik tok tik tok" knowing she was still in the writing stage. This woman.

 

#Q1memories

 

4x.gif

Daily reminder that LG7's lead will NOT be better than this masterpiece:
 

 

the meltdowns when people saw the chromatica logo for the fortnite promo image 

 

#Q1memories

 

4x.gif

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga really posted "tik tok tik tok" knowing she was still in the writing stage. This woman.

 

#Q1memories

 

4x.gif

One tick/tock actually means one quarter. She's a mastermind

 

4x.gif

Just now, TSwiftie said:

One tick/tock actually means one quarter. She's a mastermind

 

4x.gif

it's funny you don't think she meant years. you're in for a rude awakening 

 

4x.gif

you'll get another jazz covers album to hold you over, I promise that

 

4x.gif 

They're saying it will be posted online on the 9th too. Not a surprise but good to have some sort of confirmation 

 

 

 

Buckle up! We ✈️ Arkham next Tuesday.

 

tenor.gif

 

 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.