Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

that's just a huge iconic look don't fool yourselves pls

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Cowboy Carter featuring Combat Journalist Joanne

 

:khalyan:

It's going to end up being this all over again:

 

tumblr_mfvd9sLE6U1r6ckqmo1_500.jpg

29 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

BUT I THOUGHT I WAS ANNOYING AND DELULU?!?

None of this confirms or suggests anything :rip: 

15 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Why would beyonces stylist post a random pic of lady gaga

From the Telephone video no less.

 

I'm not sold on a collab myself, but I understand the speculation. 

55 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

BUT I THOUGHT I WAS ANNOYING AND DELULU?!?

Omfg post a nude to celebrate :WAP:

4 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Omfg post a nude to celebrate :WAP:

please :deadbanana2:

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post
18 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Omfg post a nude to celebrate :WAP:

spacer.png

Releasing a collab right before a lead does not sound like something miss Stefani would do tho so if she's really on Beys album I'm safely saying goodbye to the April release theory I fear

 

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Omfg post a nude to celebrate :WAP:

and did!

2 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

 

 

 

And who's Marni? 

2 hours ago, YR. said:

Oh

 

omggg wait and gaga posted that instagram stories pic with the telephone comic in the background I'm MOVING

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.