Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The bleached brows and wig is giving me so much life :WAP:  she's looking GAGA again :WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

45 minutes ago, Mix said:

It's her best album :giraffe:

Not even on Chromatica sis

 

:suburban:

20 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GH5JJ4EWAAAldDd?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

49c8b27e7c9a3648c5a05e2a06dbeb3bd73fcec0r1-500-375_hq.thumb.gif.01ef6289f446dc622f076ef84502effe.gif

 

I’m still confused about LG7 status. Are they still recording or mixing already? Like he’s a mixer, so definitely they’re mixing smth. 

Edited by Funtonight15

19 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

its going to be a cover album of some sorts

take that back NOW 

:khalyan2:

19 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Not even on Chromatica sis

 

:suburban:

People are not ready for it yet, you will see one day sis :giraffe:

 

 

4 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

I’m still confused about LG7 status. Are they still recording or mixing already? Like he’s a mixer, so definitely they’re mixing smth. 

Probably the latter. She won't be teasing this much. If she's still recording she will post here and there.

1 minute ago, Mix said:

Probably the latter. She won't be teasing this much. If she's still recording she will post here and there.

I mean at this point I don’t move cuz she’s teasing. She started teasing form November and it’s been 4 months with nothing. So definitely don’t move cuz she posts daily 

We don’t really care about mixing, it’s when they’re MASTERING that a release is imminent. Does anyone know what that looks like in a computer? Is Joshy doing that in his latest pic? 

 

spacer.png

Also listened to The Fame Monster front to back yesterday and it’s still her best album without a doubt. Hope LG7 is worthy enough to throw her hat in the ring for that title 

 

spacer.png

I'm putting my money on an announcement next week and single on the 15th if there is, in fact, a lead single coming this month. 

14 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I'm putting my money on an announcement next week and single on the 15th if there is, in fact, a lead single coming this month. 

Billie’s single is apparently on 3/15 (and she’s Interscope.)

1 hour ago, Jose Alberto said:

What time is the announcement?? 

 

:gaycat2:

5h6min 

1 hour ago, Funtonight15 said:

Don’t expect one this week. Ariana’s album is coming on march 8th. So no way her team and interscope are releasing with Ariana, considering she’s a streaming force plus gaga and her are friends. 

Why? Why? Why? Interscope afraid of Ariana now? It’s still Gaga. I believe Ariana will flop hard. Literally it’s not both albums, it would be Ariana album and Gaga single, I don’t get this mindset. Cause like Ariana album can only be listened to this Friday, and then? It’ll disappear from streaming sources? What I’m saying is that GP will choose themselves which one they want to listen, or maybe both. So why the **** are we so sure Gaga can’t release now because they’re friends? Like releasing a song is some kind of crime? They’re doing their job 

Edited by Daglazzo

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

5h6min 

Why? Why? Why? Interscope afraid of Ariana now? It’s still Gaga. I believe Ariana will flop hard. Literally it’s not both albums, it would be Ariana album and Gaga single, I don’t get this mindset. Cause like Ariana album can only be listened to this Friday, and then? It’ll disappear from streaming sources? What I’m saying is that GP will choose themselves which one they want to listen, or maybe both. So why the **** are we so sure Gaga can’t release now because they’re friends? Like releasing a song is some kind of crime? They’re doing their job 

Girl Ari will have her next single plastered at #1 on every playlist this Friday. They’re also friends - Gaga is not releasing this week. 
 

As for 3/15, this base is the only place I’ve seen rumored for Billie’s single release so I’m not sure if I fully believe it. 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GH5JJ4EWAAAldDd?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

49c8b27e7c9a3648c5a05e2a06dbeb3bd73fcec0r1-500-375_hq.thumb.gif.01ef6289f446dc622f076ef84502effe.gif

 

This is not Shangri La

 

Just now, frankvert said:

Girl Ari will have her next single plastered at #1 on every playlist this Friday. They’re also friends - Gaga is not releasing this week. 
 

As for 3/15, this base is the only place I’ve seen rumored for Billie’s single release so I’m not sure if I fully believe it. 

Am I the only one who does not care about #1? It seems yes, another girl dragged me in another thread about Miley and Ariana charts proving me Ariana is bigger icon and star because her songs spent longer time on some chart? Idc it’s funny 

 

White demon Lady Gaga! Capitalist or whatever! She doesn't care about us or anyone anymore!!

 

IMG-4837.jpg

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.