Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

27 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

I'm just catching up on the news and my conclusion is that bullying WORKS!

 

moo.png

I WAS JUST THINKING THIS LMAO. 

Ugh why is the outro to Brooklyn Nights such god tier? It's a crime that it was never officially released! 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

Albums and songs featuring OB-X[edit]

 

 

That Prince inspo looking more and more real everyday but my GOD those 80s style analog synths sound INCREDIBLE.

 

Her new wave/techno funk/synth rock masterpiece is coming to OBLITERATE. 

 

giphy.gif 

 

 

 

If she’s going down an 80s route and has a eurythmics / Duran Duran / Erasure / Springsteen / Axel F sound I will take back everything bad I’ve ever said lol. 
 

I will officially Stan again. 
 

gaga if you’re reading this everything I ever said was only constructive criticism lol 

 

all joking aside if that’s the sound she’s going for this album is gonna be sick. I’ve been waiting for her to do this sound since forever. I’ve always thought this sound could be her signature sound. And we’re about to get it. Eeeeek 

That wig is DIVINE, hope she keeps it for the aesthetic of the era

12 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

If she’s going down an 80s route and has a eurythmics / Duran Duran / Erasure / Springsteen / Axel F sound

god IMAGINE :WAP: add some good old coke to the mix in the songwriting process and we have a contender for AOTY :WAP: BTW ha throne isn't safe :WAP:

Her recent Insta-updates reminded me so much of Kristen Mcmenamy :jonnycat:

 

KMM1.jpg

kristen-mcmenamy-by-dancian-for-zoo-maga

kristen-mcmenamy-by-dancian-for-zoo-maga

 

 

Omg the album cover i made got stolen and went kinda viral? 

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I’m just praying for a Top 10 debut

Will that influence your opinion of the music?

 

Top 5 - Amazing I love the song

Top 10 - I like the song

Outside Top 10 - Flop, next single, I don't like the song, she's over

 

:juanny:

49 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Omg the album cover i made got stolen and went kinda viral? 

which one JapaneseMommy

12 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

which one JapaneseMommy

The tortured pharmacist department 

10 years later I've done a complete 180 and JnD is now one of my favorites on ARTPOP moo.png

19 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

She recently recorded something 

michael polansky cybertruck sextape

It’s coming within 2 weeks maximum. I believe she’ll announce it next Tuesday, so that she can release the single 03.15. It’s perfect date. Her eyebrows bleached so it means only one thing. Guys she’s coming:jonny5: 

21 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

She's disappointed me so much so many times that it's honestly gotten to the point I can't even get excited anymore about anything. I truly hate this. And yes, I touch grass and have a very fulfilling life etc. etc. etc.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVvQI0XIEiou0pOEx0OgJ

Nevermind, I might have moved a bit with the new stories and the Haus editorial

 

:ryan3:

Rewarding her for the feeding she provided by finally streaming some of her music

 

:ryan3:

28 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Rewarding her for the feeding she provided by finally streaming some of her music

 

:ryan3:

I streamed Joanne for the first time since 2017 as a reward for her 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.