Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Give it up delishiis... lead in May, album in July.

i’d actually be okay with this, that really isn’t that far away and i just want it this year :gaycat7:

55 minutes ago, SixWholeYears said:

She already has an opera song it's called Government Hooker.

Came to say this! If we get any sort of opera in a pop album it'll be a GH or BM type song which is literally the best case scenario :gaygacat9:

Godga having a guest role in the new wednesday season performing Bloody Mary at some ball or whatever would be actually pretty cool

6 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Godga having a guest role in the new wednesday season performing Bloody Mary at some ball or whatever would be actually pretty cool

I don’t think she needs a guest role. They should just feature Bloody Mary in the first episode and Heavy Metal Lover later in the season. 

40 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Godga having a guest role in the new wednesday season performing Bloody Mary at some ball or whatever would be actually pretty cool

Yes it would be great exposure to Gen-Z. I am not familar with Adam's Family, but kinda seems like a show where they can have Gaga play Bloody Mary in one episode special 

47 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Godga having a guest role in the new wednesday season performing Bloody Mary at some ball or whatever would be actually pretty cool

a cameo à la gossip girl yesss (she would never do it now)

 

 

Edited by hypocrateen
.

I just realized Andrea Bocelli is italian so she can live her italian dream by singing with him.

His dua lipa collab is good. It's like a Disney princess song in Dua's parts. If Gaga served vocals like Dua does here it could actually be good :jonnycat: 

 

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I guess classic ballads don’t need to rely on tiktok to get streams 

 

I’m so happy we got Shallow and ARUTW. I wish I’ll Never Love Again and Is That Alright? got better streaming numbers 

Ballads usually have good streaming numbers daily. Look at Adele’s songs and Ed Sheeran’s ballads. Even Unconditionally is doing great. 
 

ASIB’s ballads are actually doing better than the pop songs except Before I Cry 

Whatever about recurrent streams, I don’t want her next single to be a ballad or an album dominated by them. We already have 500 jazz covers to skip when using her artist playlist.

 

:khalyan2:

12 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Whatever about recurrent streams, I don’t want her next single to be a ballad or an album dominated by them. We already have 500 jazz covers to skip when using her artist playlist.

 

:khalyan2:

Right, enough is enough.

 

:khalyan2:

23 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Whatever about recurrent streams, I don’t want her next single to be a ballad or an album dominated by them. We already have 500 jazz covers to skip when using her artist playlist.

 

:khalyan2:

That's one thing I absolutely HATE about the playlists curated by her label/team. When someone says they wanna listen to some Lady Gaga, no one is thinking about fawking jazz covers.

Just remove that shite altogether and let it rot in their parent albums.

 

:khalyan2:

Heavy Metal Lover surpassed Hair on Spotify, coming for Scheiße

 

Talking about Scheiße, did it always have that capital B instead of german ß on Spotify? I remembered it with ß 

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Heavy Metal Lover surpassed Hair on Spotify, coming for Scheiße

 

Talking about Scheiße, did it always have that capital B instead of german ß on Spotify? I remembered it with ß 

The standard version & 10th anniversary version all have the ß but the special edition has the B. No idea why

13 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

The standard version & 10th anniversary version all have the ß but the special edition has the B. No idea why

I remember reporting that as an error on spotify YEARS ago and they still haven't touched it :rip:

2 hours ago, PillowCase said:

I just realized Andrea Bocelli is italian so she can live her italian dream by singing with him.

His dua lipa collab is good. It's like a Disney princess song in Dua's parts. If Gaga served vocals like Dua does here it could actually be good :jonnycat: 

 

tumblr_n85iudWZbI1s68l8vo1_250.gif

GÁR just needs to release an undeniable lead single (something she hasn’t done since 2018) and a strong album that progresses her artistry (also something she hasn’t done since 2018) and we’ll be fine for LG7. Buckle up 

 

:khalyan2:

Edited by frankvert
Not me forgetting about Shallow nnn

Here comes a certain pink rabbit downvoting any opinion that doesn’t align with their Chromatican propaganda again. It’s like clockwork 

 

spacer.png

Her face looked gorgeous during ARTPOP, the Versace fashion show :jonny6:

2 hours ago, PillowCase said:

I just realized Andrea Bocelli is italian so she can live her italian dream by singing with him.

His dua lipa collab is good. It's like a Disney princess song in Dua's parts. If Gaga served vocals like Dua does here it could actually be good :jonnycat:

You do realise Gaga is going to be screaming down that microphone :suburban:


this will also be her when it’s released: 

 

spacer.png

My lips sure do burn and have irritation due to all the lip plumping I've been doing. If only they were a lip product made by a former MGP turned make up chanteuse who could help a homosexual out :gaycat6: 

 

 

52 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

My lips sure do burn and have irritation due to all the lip plumping I've been doing. If only they were a lip product made by a former MGP turned make up chanteuse who could help a homosexual out :gaycat6: 

 

 

wouldn’t put any Haus Labs products on your face if I were you sis 
 
Raiders-of-the-lost-ark-melting-face | BEYOND THE MARQUEE

Edited by sunbathinganimal

I almost bought my future sister in law a Haus labs product for Christmas, but it was too expensive so I got her nothing instead 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.