Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Unfortunately, GGD's response does make sense. Google bots do not crawl and capture websites just for the sake of it. A bunch of fans visiting a dormant link that has not been used in four years, would make Google bots capture the site. It is all based on the amount of traffic which means all of us going to the site made this happen. We kinda set ourselves up lol.

 

Also, I do not think "update" in this context means someone from UMG actually updated the site. I think by update it means the last time the bots crawled the website. The more we visit the site, the more the bots will take notice.

Yeah I really don’t think anything is happening today. Possibly in the next two weeks tho, and we will have someone else confirm Blade’s tea with a different date

:suburban:
 

Spoiler

But for the kii let’s pretend  it is !

 

Edited by Mr. Stratus

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Unfortunately, GGD's response does make sense. Google bots do not crawl and capture websites just for the sake of it. A bunch of fans visiting a dormant link that has not been used in four years, would make Google bots capture the site. It is all based on the amount of traffic which means all of us going to the site made this happen. We kinda set ourselves up lol.

 

Also, I do not think "update" in this context means someone from UMG actually updated the site. I think by update it means the last time the bots crawled the website. The more we visit the site, the more the bots will take notice.

I SAID what I SAID. 
 

She’s COMING!!!!!!!!!

 

giphy.gif


 

 

1 minute ago, JudasMonster666 said:

What if she announces The Chromatica Ball Tour Video coming this friday on Apple TV

Just like beehive moved on from beyonce visuals for her last album. It’s time for us to move on from chromatica ball tour movie. Plus a new era is about to start I think it’s best to focus on the new era and hope for the best. 

52 minutes until the meltdown of the year commences :ryan3:

which is worse for an announcement today?

a. Tony Grammy Tribute

b. New Haus Labs product

c. Chromatica Film

d. Born This Way Foundation Retweet

3 minutes ago, LIDDOATIN said:

 

Uh uh guys, the clowning police is here 

:suburban:

 

Lmao I knew those discord members were perched in here too. 

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

which is worse for an announcement today?

a. Tony Grammy Tribute

b. New Haus Labs product

c. Chromatica Film

d. Born This Way Foundation Retweet

Nothing gets worse than house labs announcement. 

  • Author

the way I keep refreshing https://ladygaga.lnk.to/presave just in the hope for something to change

284e17819f2d97bba18c425a07a1e251.jpg

when she announces telephone part 3 with bey called haus renaissance then what

 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Unfortunately, GGD's response does make sense. Google bots do not crawl and capture websites just for the sake of it. A bunch of fans visiting a dormant link that has not been used in four years, would make Google bots capture the site. It is all based on the amount of traffic which means all of us going to the site made this happen. We kinda set ourselves up lol.

 

Also, I do not think "update" in this context means someone from UMG actually updated the site. I think by update it means the last time the bots crawled the website. The more we visit the site, the more the bots will take notice.

Why today and not four days when the talk about that link started among the fanbase? I have no idea how this works but I feel like the link was probably accessed the most during friday/saturday when we first knew of it and everyone was talking about it. 

10 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I SAID what I SAID. 
 

She’s COMING!!!!!!!!!

 

giphy.gif


 

 

From your lips to Godga's ears.

 

giphy.gif

 

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Why today and not four days when the talk about that link started among the fanbase? I have no idea how this works but I feel like the link was probably accessed the most during friday/saturday when we first knew of it and everyone was talking about it. 

I am not an expert so I am not saying this with 100% certainty, but the bot crawling is not done instantly. It can take a few days to catch on.

9 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

23 hours and 50 minutes :eli:

47 hours and 40 mins!

Just now, Sannie said:

From your lips to Godga's ears.

 

giphy.gif

 

I am not an expert so I am not saying this with 100% certainty, but the bot crawling is not done instantly. It can take a few days to catch on.

Right, makes sense. It's next level self-fullfilling prophecy clowning if we are causing this and then clowning over it lmao

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

when Katy announces instead, then what? 

She more delulu than us. She really thinks she can still compete with Gaga? 
 

Anyway, remember she doesn't announce at exactly 12:00 EST, it's usually a couple of minutes after or before that hour, so save the meltdowns or new countdowns until at least 10 minutes have passed. 

1 minute ago, Happylittlepunk said:

She more delulu than us. She really thinks she can still compete with Gaga? 
 

 

3 minutes ago, LIDDOATIN said:

 

LADY GAGA IS COMING

 :ryan3:

 


"are you announcing today?"
"maybe"

 

supercharged-clean-artistry.gif

 

Edited by Hexchromatica

the confirmation bias is in full effect :penguin:

I doubt she'd announce a tour the same day as the lead single

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.