Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, Yelero said:

I just ******* want to experience another new era of Gaga, is that too much to ask?

JhBlZwt.gif

Just wait 1 more year sis

JhBlZwt.gif

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

her next album, if it ever comes, will flop super hard. you can't just ignore your pop music career and then expect people to still be there for it :rip: 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

her next album, if it ever comes, will flop super hard. you can't just ignore your pop music career and then expect people to still be there for it :rip: 

Not if it is Back to Gaga (a darkGa & jazzGa album I have been manifesting for the last weeks)

GagaOscarJ(1).thumb.gif.6487efa4af70caaa

6 hours ago, Aden said:

Gaga having SEVERAL viral tiktoks of her jazz shows meanwhile we in here crying "hAgPoP!!!" every other page :bibliahh:

But is the audience streaming the jazz songs?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

But is the audience streaming the jazz songs?

The viral videos in question being Ga Ga talking about poker face and her singing in spanish. :dies:

That hagpop stan TRIED.

JhBlZwt.gif

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

I have the same feeling (Witness numbers) but it all depends of the week and if the music bops.

JhBlZwt.gif

11 minutes ago, The Witch said:

The viral videos in question being Ga Ga talking about poker face and her singing in spanish. :dies:

That hagpop stan TRIED.

JhBlZwt.gif

Stop trying to make hag happen it’s not going to happen 

JhBlZwt.gif

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Aden said:

Gaga having SEVERAL viral tiktoks of her jazz shows meanwhile we in here crying "hAgPoP!!!" every other page :bibliahh:

As much as we're on the same team after being on here for a year started to take a stance against what some of the liddos represented.
They work alongside OGHs to make these trump-like narratives stick.
Example MR is local -  if you think 'million reasons' you think 'local' fans did this, not OGHs.
 If she's not doing what the fans demand - then there's a reason for it, ad she has stated she wants success.

HagGa is obv a silly joke we have a laugh - but some of them want to actually harm her to 'teach her a lesson'

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

Edited by Mr. Stratus
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

ok but we need the performance to go viral next

She had some amazing performances 2014 - 2017 in the covers era - she must've trained her vocals everyday. i actually see her voice dipped in quality and in the last year its really coming back to the way it was, i wonder if she has wider plans again :mandown:

2018 was a long time ago now when everyone stannned her and her talent, i wonder if she can make a splash again with Joker

September 18th

F0CY5Re.jpg

K9EZE3H.jpgtb4j0Dm.jpg

gQuStNr.jpgUQjRUye.jpgON02iHg.jpgvB3odMm.jpgqJxwNL8.jpgMugnEFG.jpg9A8Lg64.jpgwqYZ2bQ.jpgP7yojFQ.jpg9ocGxBq.jpgn9HhNpo.jpg1mzkgUM.jpg

LUfDYYE.jpgYO6ukxP.jpgvPNBKSn.jpg8mDG85T.jpgsG2t4lS.jpgi3HAlyU.jpgxUgYHm8.jpgB0rKjOg.jpgx7dqkKO.jpgvHYAwOa.jpgTwTIVcB.jpgzS6WjPK.jpgRVhz271.jpgE5hn1LR.jpghneCkkG.jpgduT995O.jpg8wNgid8.jpgGDGMY8A.jpg

N0qJe7k.jpg

8tTF0mr.jpgd6FVLCR.jpg

llRLB1S.jpg

Zi8SmFp.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

my BTW Cotton On jean jacket is coming!!!

PERCHED

@Marry Illusion Glory

Going #1 on the Billboard Fabric 100.

She just can't stop winning.

JhBlZwt.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Aden said:

Wait, drop the links

2 hours ago, Aden said:

Going #1 on the Billboard Fabric 100.

She just can't stop winning.

JhBlZwt.gif

It has been #1 for like 2-3 weeks so far, you're behind bestie. 

JhBlZwt.gif

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Let’s see what hoops they create when JFAD comes out.

spacer.png

"It didn't surpass the original by another billion so there's no way we can say she's the draw"!1!1!

"It's the JOKER!1!1 Obviously it was gonna be successful, nothing to do with her"!1!1!1!

"She only got nominated/won because she ran a big, obnoxious campaign. She's still not a serious actor"!1!1!1!

"Why didn't she have another Shallow with this???? I thought she was the Queen of Soundtracks??? Her music career is SO OVER"!1!1!1

Better start brainstorming rebuttals and lashes ladies

spacer.png

• Haha 4

I know we talk a lot about her team sucking, but I do not see a lot of talk about how she seemingly does not have a PR team. :deadbanana: You would think after the 2013 Angela Cheng fiasco, she would have one of the best PR teams in the business.

Where are her articles touting her net worth (which is probably near $800m)?

42 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

"It didn't surpass the original by another billion so there's no way we can say she's the draw"!1!1!

"It's the JOKER!1!1 Obviously it was gonna be successful, nothing to do with her"!1!1!1!

"She only got nominated/won because she ran a big, obnoxious campaign. She's still not a serious actor"!1!1!1!

"Why didn't she have another Shallow with this???? I thought she was the Queen of Soundtracks??? Her music career is SO OVER"!1!1!1

Better start brainstorming rebuttals and lashes ladies

spacer.png

Don't forget their favorite go-to line, "She's playing herself again"

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I know we talk a lot about her team sucking, but I do not see a lot of talk about how she seemingly does not have a PR team. :deadbanana: You would think after the 2013 Angela Cheng fiasco, she would have one of the best PR teams in the business.

Where are her articles touting her net worth (which is probably near $800m)?

It's honestly amazing how much public goodwill Gaga has without having a proper PR team. Her PR team is basically GagaDaily and LadyGagaNowNet. :rip:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Don't forget their favorite go-to line, "She's playing herself again"

giphy.gif

Girl... She could pull a Blandsh*t and play Bob Dylan and they'd still be saying that :toofunny2:

spacer.png

A thought that crossed my mind recently: What if she's been super quiet about her work lately because so much about Chromatica leaked?

Maybe all this silence around LG7 is intentional. The delusion I'm having is they're trying the Chromatica roll-out again for 2024 but hopefully without a pandemic. :monkey:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.